1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

big time rookie registration question

Discussion in 'General' started by BUELL-RIDER, Jan 22, 2003.

1. BUELL-RIDER

BUELL-RIDER the big slow guy

ok i have a racing license through bargy..have registered through wera...got my number but now how do i register for races...this may sound dumb but i really dont know...probably overlooking something right in front of me...have seen the forms but the tech sheet said to have these with you...so what is the deal..where do i get the reigstration form for a race???

thanks

kevin

2. Paige

Paige BBS FF Champ

3. ZebProctor1

ZebProctor1 Well-Known Member

see the thing that says WERA on the upper left side of this page, click on that, then forms.... you can either fax them in two weeks before the race, or sign up the morning of the race....

4. BUELL-RIDER

i have seen the form..the tech form says i should have this with me for tech??? i dont get it do i fill it out and send it in and then they send it back to me?? and if so....where do i send it to?

5. Paige

Paige BBS FF Champ

Fill it out and either fax it or mail it in. When you go through registration at the track, we will give you a copy that you take with your tech forms to tech. :)

6. BC61

BC61 Well-Known Member

Registration form gets sent in if you are per-registering. Tech form goes with you to the track when you tech your bike.

7. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

8. BUELL-RIDER

thanks all

9. Paige

Paige BBS FF Champ

10. TWkeydet

TWkeydet Well-Known Member

Hey Kevin,
    Good to see you getting ready. Even though you send your stuff in early you will still need to go throught the line at the track for Pre - Reg. Usually short or non existant. Will you be riding on the 7th or wait till Sat to get to TGPR? Is the body work doing ok and ready to go?

Take Care
    Thomas #890

11. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

They already have it from my GNF credits.Thanks

12. atspeed

atspeed Praying Member

And them guys are real shaky when new guys come in without a dead tree. :D

Show up and make sure you tell them it is your first time through tech.

13. BUELL-RIDER

tons of useful info...and thomas i will probably wait till sat night to show up...have got a truck and enclosed trailer...and a tent we are going to try out sat night (no puns plz)...the bodywork...well thats another story...it is still rough and not looking like it will get any better

kevin

14. BC61

BC61 Well-Known Member

Tony, I don't get it? :confused:

15. atspeed

atspeed Praying Member

paper products come from trees

and them tech guys don't know what they're doing without a list:D

16. SpongeBob WeaselPants

SpongeBob WeaselPants Bohemian Ass-Clown

too much time spent inhaling Nutec fumes :D

Buehl Rider... if you register in person make sure you use the carbon forms provided AT the track. Just show up in registration early, bring donuts, and look helpless.