1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Big ol' indictment in Chicago

Discussion in 'General' started by shaugdog, Aug 30, 2013.

1. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

2. GNC

GNC Jim Rashid

It is on the throttle , Kevin was part of that for a little bit

3. I've been involved in OTT since about OTT 1.1 and I never new Kevin to be involved. I think that was wishful thinking.

4. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

:beer::up:

That's what I was looking for!

5. GNC

GNC Jim Rashid

Actually he was involved , not in a huge way but they were trying to put a studio in his shop. it was in 2008 and 2009

6. In the idictment the OTT they are referring to is Russell Ott. I know Kevin was involved with On The Throttle but no idea if this has anything to do with that. When I first browsed through it I thought the same thing. I will read through it a bit more tonight. I am more curious what this alleged scam is in detailN but just a brief read of it it didn't seem too foolproof if the facts stated are indeed proven true in court.

7. Most of my work was remote but I did visit the Redwood City Studio when they built that, which was 2010 maybe. Never heard his name mentioned. I stand corrected :up:

I will say that Dave Williams, Dave Moss, Dave Bertinelli, and Chris Matye busted their ASS on OTT. Matye is the only one left, chugging along...

8. banzai132

banzai132 Oh shit! not again!

Duh police have arrived!

OR

Saftey first kids!! except in federal butt ramming prison!:crackup::D

9. banzai132

The movie could be titled: "Motorcycle racing, the drug that makes you do bad things"

10. According to Office Space it is "Federal pound me in the ass prison".

11. Derick

Derick Well-Known Member

who said you cant make money racing.

a fabricated 2005 Form W-2 that falsely stated HANSON’s wages from Safety First Racing, LLC were $347,879

12. banzai132

Sorry, my mistake.;)

13. Golfed with a well respected defence lawyer today, he browsed over the indictment and said "I could ethically not turn it down but I would not want that case, I hope the DA is sympothic to a plea deal"

14. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Makes me wonder what they were doing asking the riders to pay for seats, if they had all that money....:)

15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

That's easy, keeping the money.

16. Inquizid

Inquizid Member Well-Known

"LIBERTY CYCLE" found tax guilty after 2008 election...

Hmmm, just saying.

17. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

I was researching something else and came across this. Oh, the irony!

18. caferace

caferace No.

wow.

-jim

19. Pro Source was my local dealership. Bought a few bikes there. One day I went there and they were closed always wondered what happened. This explains a lot.

20. gpz11

gpz11 Well-Known Member

What was Rusty shop called when he was just starting out in Yorkville? It was Tri something?

I remember getting some paddle tires mounted up back in the 80's at his shop.