1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Big Kahuna...AOD?

Discussion in 'General' started by Charcoal-Pit-Racing, May 18, 2002.

1. Charcoal-Pit-Racing

Charcoal-Pit-Racing Well-Known Member

I'm watching RA Superbike on Speed Channel and I thought I saw them pass a guy with AOD on his leathers. Who is that?

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Mark Crozier - he was out there along with Scott Harwell and Rich Conicelli and Brian Livengood (both MB Motorsports endurance riders) and a bunch of other WERA regulars kicking butt :)

3. WERA29

WERA29 On a mental field trip...

AO who?

Dammit man! :mad: You stole my idea! ;)

I was gonna start a thread called AOD on Speedvision since they showed Crozier on TV. :cool:

Now if they could just get him to conform to team colors and get rid of those flourescent leathers. ;)

Congrats to all the WERA regulars who finished well and to Brian Livengood and Woody Deatherdge for continuing their great season. :D

4. Charcoal-Pit-Racing

Charcoal-Pit-Racing Well-Known Member

cool!. I recognize all those names. I just didnt remember the names of the AOD guys besides Sam. I"ll be watching tomorrow...

5. WERA29

You should forget his name first. I think he's only ridden once this year. :rolleyes:

He just likes to talk a mean game then hide behind his fast riders. :D

6. WERA872

WERA872 Well-Known Member

Be Carefull ***:D

7. AoD Jim

AoD Jim Well-Known Member

8. AoD Jim

AoD Jim Well-Known Member

And we've fined Crozier for being out of uniform. But the fines are waived because he's so damn fast!

9. MR-MICROPHONE

MR-MICROPHONE Breakin' the Law!!

And Mark had a blast out there too. He did well, as did other WERA regulars. Great job all!!!! :cool:

10. Photo_Chick

Photo_Chick Leo's Wench!

And Team HSA of Sanford with Rich Conicelli and Brian Livengood did excellent! Can't wait to take more pictures of them at Pikes Peak. Congratulations boys. And Congrats to all the WERA guys who ran so well this week-end at the Big Kahuna.

11. aod99

aod99 Administrator

Uh, would that one time be the race where we beat you by seven laps in a three hour race? That time?

12. jster171

jster171 Well-Known Member

I met Mark this weekend for the first time. He's a really nice guy and don't mind talking to and giving advice to a slower rider as myself. He looked good out there and looked to be really smooth. I think we will see more of him in the future.

13. Buckwild

Buckwild Radical

ssssssssssssssss.....

Damn that burns... :D

14. Mark91ex

Mark91ex Leg-Over!

I would like to thank everyone that came by the pit area, yelled through the fence or stood by the track for all the support and great encouraging words this weekend. It really helps to know that so many people are watching and supporting your efforts.
    This year has been great so far and hopefully it will continue.
    I also would like to say good job to Lee Acree on his win in SS,also to Rich, Brian, Geoff, and Scott Carpenter for a great job this weekend also.

Thanks again everybody!!
    Mark Crozier

AOD Team member
    #91 wera ex
    #191 AMA
    :p :p :p

PS Also Thanks to Beth for all her words of confidence!!!!

15. WERA29

Gotta love a good burn, even when you're the one getting it, eh? :rolleyes: ;) :D

16. SpEdette

SpEdette Zombie

As long as I can tease you about your leathers. ;)

17. Mark91ex

Mark91ex Leg-Over!

You always seem to find something to give me greif about. But that's ok comming from you!!:D

18. aod99

aod99 Administrator

Hint - Call him 'Pumpkin'.

He loves that.

19. SpEdette

SpEdette Zombie

If I'm giving you grief, it means I like you. If I'm ever nice and polite to you, it means you've pissed me off. :D

20. MR-MICROPHONE

MR-MICROPHONE Breakin' the Law!!

UH-OH!!! I'm in BIG Trouble!! :D