1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best/Worst Coronavirus email you've received.

Discussion in 'General' started by Yzasserina, Mar 25, 2020.

1. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

No political crap. So getting emails from service providers and the like with their response to Coronavirus. The best one I've gotten was from Planet Fitness... informative, on point, and they've started a Web based daily workout. The worst was from a prior employer, PriceWaterhouseCoopers, to their alum. We stand ready to help, blah blah blah, irrelevant crap, and here's a virtue signalling link to a guy who used to work here and now works in financial compliance at Kaiser Permanente. I had to pop a couple of Advil to deal with that stretch, ha!

2. TSWebster

TSWebster Well-Known Member

Someone selling “Final Wishes Planning.”

K51000 likes this.
  3. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Oh. My. God. You win.

R Acree likes this.
  4. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Couldn’t tell ya. I don’t read any of them.

Sabre699 likes this.
  5. scottn

scottn Well-Known Member

6. lee955i

lee955i The Traveling Gnome

Yeah, can't say I read them after the first one or two. I must say, though, that since this whole thing started, my daily "Your car warranty is about to expire" phone calls have stopped, which is probably the best thing about this ordeal.. :D

Shocker and Yzasserina like this.
  7. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

I have yet to receive a best......they've all been equally worst.

8. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

I noticed that too, when last night I got my first in I don’t know how long.

9. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Any of a number of internet only vendors telling me how they are looking out for my health.

10. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

We got a survey in the mail today from a cremation service! :crackup:

11. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

I delete them without reading.

12. Circacee

Circacee Well-Known Member

Best one yet is from the FMCSA and DOT. They're exempting CDL and Medical card renewals through June 30th. Happy for some of my drivers, they were stressin.

K51000 likes this.
  13. buzz-06

buzz-06 Well-Known Member

My mortgage company telling me that during these uncertain times they want me to know they can still accept my payment electronically

14. SBKBee

SBKBee Owner: FZ hotel

Advance Autos letter made me laugh, but I'll feel save buying parts.

15. Phl218

Phl218 .

"your shipment of 10000 rounds of 5.56 will be delivered on 3/17"

;)

16. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

That's good of them. :crackup:

17. BSA43

BSA43 Well-Known Member

IDK about best or worst, but I just got an email from AutoZone revealing that I can get curb service there. :rolleyes:

18. K51000

K51000 Well-Known Member

I am a FMCSA Fed. Med. Examiner- (perform the DOT physicals), still use it with my part time gig too!

I never thought I'd like it. But actually, once you learn about all the guidelines they use from a medical standpoint- I have found I like it!

19. worthless

worthless Well-Known Member

Subject: Managing Worry & Anxiety During The COVID-19 Pandemic Confirmation

upload_2020-3-30_13-51-16.png

20. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

This. I read an article that detailed how one university (Ivy League, I think) is contacting their alumnae and reminding them to consider said university
    in their wills.

Whats the worst I've gotten? I have no idea, they go straight to the recycle bin.