1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best place for Vanson leather alterations

Discussion in 'General' started by slowohioboy, Mar 26, 2004.

1. slowohioboy

slowohioboy Well-Known Member

I bought a set of Vanson leathers last season, I being a dumbass got a set off a rack that was the same size as my old leathers. They are a bit too big, I still used them last season, but would like to get them altered to be correct. Who does good work, for a reasonable price? Any clue how long I'll have to wait for them.

Thanks

2. revinrandy

revinrandy Active Member

3. Don_728

Don_728 The dog made me do it!

Barnacle Bill all the way ...

When Fetsko gets back he can post the number :D :Poke:

Don

4. crusty9r

crusty9r Human Lawn Dart

Uhhhhhh...Vanson?

5. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Vanson if you bought them new.

BB if you didn't.

6. cyclenut

cyclenut Well-Known Member

Bill - I know nothing about where to get your leathers altered:) , but today I did send a kid named Jeremy your way...he's looking for a YFZ450 4 wheeler...thought I'd tell ya.

7. gloooo

gloooo Member

Send them to Vanson. Definitely send them to Vanson.

8. buxton

buxton Southern Canadian

I'm sure you've seen this on the other board, but Spyder Leatherworks does a great job. She was able to alter Paul's Vansons to fit him better.

www.spyderleatherworks.com

Dawn :)

9. slowohioboy

slowohioboy Well-Known Member

Thanks Cyclenut, I can use all the help I can get selling bikes and quads. I'm not a real good salesman, some people just don't like hearing that a R1, or a ZX 10 isn't a good choice for a first bike I guess. I did pick up a new racebike :clap: Probably end up in the poorhouse but I just don't care at this point. I'm hoping to be ready for Beaverrun, but it'll be close.:beer:

Thanks for the link Dawn. I met her and Rhi.. a couple years ago and they were both real nice, so I will contact her:D