1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best place for Mich 240/45 Power RS?

Discussion in 'General' started by Clay, Feb 17, 2019.

1. Clay

Clay Well-Known Member

All knowing beeb, I have a Diavel and the rear tire is a rather odd size, 240/45x17. That leaves me with only a handful of options for tire choices. I want to get the Mich Power RS to replace my well shagged Pirellis. I can do a google search like anyone and a few choices out there aren't bad ones but I figured I'd ask here first to see if any known tire vendors could not only save me some money, but so I could support those that support us. If any ideas, please share. Also, I'm going to be replacing the front pads with a good option (only took me a few thousand miles to wear through the stock pads) so if any vendors have both that'd be great too. I don't know what pads yet to order, but I figure the brakes are the same as lots of other ducati sport bikes since they're big, fat, brembo mono blocks.

Phl218 likes this.
  2. turner38

turner38 Well-Known Member

Email Kris at MotoUniverse and he will make you a good deal on one.

Phl218 likes this.
  3. Sportbike Tire Service

Sportbike Tire Service Active Member

Good morning Clay, Please feel free to contact myself at Sportbike Tire Service at 734-210-8859. I will help you with any tire needs that you have and will offer you the best deal possible. Have a great day!

03RumbleBee and drop like this.