1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bernie is on JRE

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by ryoung57, Aug 6, 2019.

1. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Just Sarah Jessica Parker.

auminer likes this.
  2. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

There is nothing more essential to life than food and water,
    would it make sense then to take the prices off everything at the store?
    What's more important, eating or how much it costs?

3. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

It was Tori Spelling the first time I heard the joke. Then she got a reality show and a nose job.

4. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

Sanders and other leftists have identified genuine problems with our economy and country.

The shrinking middle class, cronyist corporations that stifle competition, big banks that make us pay for their mistakes and reap all the reward, a broken healthcare system, and skyrocketing housing prices. Bernie and his buddies just want to punish people and impose industrial policy (communism) on business as a solution. That’s never worked.

We need to dismantle the government incentives and structures that lead to cronyism in the first place. The continuum is: if it’s moving: tax it, if it keeps moving: regulate it, if it stops moving: subsidize it. We’re past part 3 and he just wants to start the cycle again. These enormous companies that no one can dislodge, and broken systems exist because of government intervention, protectionism, and subsidies.

ryoung57 likes this.
  5. R Acree

R Acree Banned

And a leading role in the remake of Equus?

6. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Do you know how I know you’re old?

7. R Acree

R Acree Banned

My incredible degree of wisdom which is a result of a full lifetime of experiences?

MachineR1 likes this.
  8. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Uhhhhhhh, yes, that’s it:crackup:

9. R Acree

R Acree Banned

It was either that, or my rapier like wit tempered by decades of use.

10. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I hate to break it to you but I think that the real answer is what senility has done to your sense of self-awareness. :crackup:

11. R Acree

R Acree Banned

My perception is my reality, Frenchie.

12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I've got an experiment we've done the last couple months. Our dog has diabetes, blood tests are indeed cheaper than the human versions but the insulin is about 2.5 times the human version.

13. bpro

bpro Big Ugly Fat F*****

Mongo,

If you are using test strips similar to what humans use I have a spare meter and at least 100 test strips (if not more) that I can send your way. I switched to a pump which has proprietary stuff and if it saves you a few bucks I am more than happy to send any supplies I have your way.

Potts N Pans likes this.
  14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

We're doing it at the vets at this point but thanks for the offer! If it changes I'll get in touch.