1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bell Race Star Flex DLX - 2XL

Discussion in 'Race Gear and Accessories For Sale' started by Evad101, Aug 25, 2020.

1. Evad101

Evad101 Well-Known Member

I bought this helmet as a close out / scratch and dent. (no refunds or I would have returned it) It has a small crack in the venting on the back (pictured) that has zero affect on the safety of the helmet. The piece can be replaced if you buy one from Bell.

I wore this helmet at the track for a day and half so maybe a total do 3 hours in it but most likely less. It is still in as new condition and has the new helmet smell.

Only issue for me was that its one size too large for me. I bought it hoping it would be good and at first fit, it was but on the track at speed the front lifts too much noting its too loose for me. (I will be buying an XL for me to use of this same helmet)

If it was sized right, I'd keep it. Its the most comfortably helmet I have ever had on. The venting is great, its lightweight etc. Quick easy shield changes.

Comes with the pro tint visor, bag etc. Its all back in the original box ready to ship.

Build date is 8/2019

$400 Shipped

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Notorious

Notorious Member

Interested, where are you located?

3. Evad101

I am up in the Pacific Northwest just outside of Seattle.

4. Evad101

$375.00 Price Drop Bump

5. Evad101

SOLD!!!