1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Beer Racing

Discussion in 'General' started by scuzzlebutt, Dec 8, 2001.

1. scuzzlebutt

scuzzlebutt Proffessional Twat

Well, last night jarcoco was the winner. He managed to outbrake all of us and get trashed with about 5 beers. Not far behind was gocr6, who was a demon on the gas and on the dancefloor, 8 beers. And I, I was forced to drive..... so lime green burnouts for the entire Columbia population [​IMG] 7 beers. Good thing it was Friday. I'll have tonight to size up the competition, and I'm not impressed. [​IMG] This should be in the race reports section.

2. gocr6

gocr6 i fall down....

oh yeah, right. and i guess you werent trashed when instead of dropping me off in front of my house, you pulled into a driveway that is two houses down and i had to walk. [​IMG] and that truck does amazing burnouts:0

3. scuzzlebutt

Sorry [​IMG] didn't want to get any more beatdowns, had enough for one night, ya know! [​IMG]

4. Ex CCS Racer

Ex CCS Racer Banned

And you bastards didn't call me! [​IMG] I see how it is. And Grant, you wanna dirt track with us? Punks. I truly am the bastard child of the BBS!

5. sportbikepete

sportbikepete Well-Known Member

They name streets after them EX, ONE WAY!

------------------
    97 GSXR 750

[This message has been edited by sportbikepete (edited 12-08-2001).]

6. GREG#22

GREG#22 Well-Known Member

I wish i could have been there to give ya'll some competition with my 6 pack of nat lite. Maybe i can in a few weeks. hey ex ccs i want to go to a motocross track when i come up, is there one around that is open on saturday?

7. GREG#22

congratulations coco on the victory but on the phone it sounded like grant won the drunkest award. [​IMG]

[This message has been edited by GREG#22 (edited 12-08-2001).]

8. scuzzlebutt

Go COCKS!

9. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

hey!lets keep this clean

10. GREG#22

WOOP!! WOOP!!

11. gocr6

gocr6 i fall down....

haha. greg, we even stopped in front of his house and yelled while jon did a burnout. you missed it. too much fun [​IMG]

12. scuzzlebutt

Hey you stay out of this! What would you know about drinking? After attending all those AA meetings I heard you were staying away from the boose.... Guess not [​IMG]

13. gocr6

gocr6 i fall down....

boose??? you're a bright one. still drinkin?:d

14. Ex CCS Racer

Ex CCS Racer Banned

You're all idiots! And Grant, big grins are done like this [​IMG] moron [​IMG]

15. gocr6

gocr6 i fall down....

oooo, ex ccs, you're cruisin for a beatin' [​IMG]

16. Ex CCS Racer

Ex CCS Racer Banned

It's "cruisin' for a bruisin'". Can't you do anything right? [​IMG]

17. stickboy274

all of you need help. besides i didnt got ot any aa meatings. i called them when my car broke down, but they couldnt help. they showed up with coffee and cigerettes and looked at me sitting ther. no help at all. they didnt even offer to take me to a bar, and i know they knew where one was

18. PKS Racing Services

PKS Racing Services Timing and Crewing

19. stickboy274

there's a lot of truth to that one

20. gocr6

gocr6 i fall down....

no, i mean cruisin for a beatin'. a beatin is much worse than a bruisin.