1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Beaver Run

Discussion in 'General' started by Roach, Jun 23, 2001.

1. Roach

Roach Yamaha Catapult Tester

Has anyone else noticed there's another racetrack being built in PA? I searched the BBS archives but didn't find any reference to...
    http://www.beaverrun.com

Maybe this one will be done before Rousch!

- Roach

2. FZR 473

FZR 473 Well-Known Member

I am missing something. Roach put down the pipe!!! I know it is an off weekend for racing but try and take it easy on the partying.

The link is for a Skiing/Golf Resort in Breckenridge, CO. I do not see a mention of a
    racetrack in PA.

Brian

[This message has been edited by FZR 473 (edited 06-23-2001).]

3. wera516

wera516 I am not BC61

I'm puzzled. Are you rep for the ski resort and this is your way of getting us to look at their website. I do want to go skiing now!!!!

4. Roach

: [​IMG]OH!::

Sorry... one too many R's (I didn't copy and paste it)
    http://www.beaverun.com

Really... there's a racetrack. I wasn't hallucinating!

- Roach

5. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

its ok roach. nobody needs to get hurt. put the pipe down.

6. rob600rider

rob600rider THE MAN

ummm...hehe....hehe..hehe

He said Beaver.....um..heheheh

7. BARNEY

BARNEY Active Member

Rob you are a silly fella haha [​IMG]

8. Rain Director

Rain Director Old guy

There cannot be a race track there. I passed by Beaver Valley yesterday on the way home from the Sledges and it wasn't raining there.

9. aip

aip Well-Known Member

DAMN I only looked at the stupid thread because of the BEAVER reference. An I get some damn Resort.
    [​IMG]

10. aip

aip Well-Known Member

Hey Laurie you said my gentlemen's club thread was cheesy. What about this guys "Beaver" Run thread. Thats bull [​IMG]

11. Due North

Due North Source of Insanity

Roach, you suck!!! This was not even close to what I expected. Beaver Run my ass!!!

12. worthless

worthless Well-Known Member

With the land clearing just completed on June 14, they will be hard-pressed to finish before Rausch Creek.

13. SClark

SClark Righteous Indignator!

Having grown up in Beavercreek, OH. Being on a football team nicknamed the "Battlin' Beavers", and having a drill team called the "Beaverettes", I've heard every daing gum 'Beaver' joke ever made.

But hey... uh-huh... he said... "Beaver" [​IMG]

14. SClark

SClark Righteous Indignator!

There is also a Mario Andretti build course in PA that NESBA used to run on. I don't remember the name of it, though.

15. Roach

Since Rausch now isn't opening till 2002, I think it'll be a close race [​IMG]

- Roach

16. worthless

I thing Rausch will be done before that (practice days and official testing), just not open for any spectator events until 2002.
    I sure wish Mark or someone from Rausch would post some pictures showing the progress. But, then again, it's only 45 minutes from my house so I guess I should go see for myself.

17. td930

td930 Well-Known Member

HUNTING SEASON RULES

ALL BEAVERS SHOT MUST BE EATEN [​IMG]

18. worthless

You are correct - all beavers that are shot must be eaten. However, you must take special care when eating a beaver. The beaver should be treated with respect and admiration. Avoid diseased beaver at all cost. Beaver can have a scent that may not be too pleasing at first encounter, however, with time, the scent can be quite pleasing. Beaver eating is an art. You must not just dive right into the beaver and start munching away. You should take the time to enjoy the entire beaver. You should also take the time to admire the fur of the beaver. Taking these time to correctly eat a beaver can prove to be very a beneficial and satisfying experience. Now, onto the hunt!

19. td930

td930 Well-Known Member

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

load up!! what is the preferred choke tube..... [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

20. worthless

I would jump in here and say that the size of the choke tube does not matter, but, that would not be appropriate to the topic of discussion.