1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bears

Discussion in 'General' started by Steeltoe, Mar 12, 2012.

1. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Watching Nat Geo the Ultimate Bear. They showed a grizzly flip a dumpster like it was a toy. Next it took one paw and flipped over a 690lb rock. My question is this, can we exterminate them all? This thing is ridiculous.

2. Hammer 4

Hammer 4 Can't Touch This

How do you really know that rock was 690 lbs..? :Poke: :D

3. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

Which one was it, Yogi or Boo-Boo?

4. Kris87

Kris87 Friendly Smartass

My former employer shot a grizzly with a longbow and wooden arrow at 12 yards. #6 all time with a bow. Coulda knocked his head off with one swoop. They're awesome animals.

5. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Now its polar bears. 12ft tall, 2000 lbs. I don't own a weapon big enough if these damn things invade!

6. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

Father of an ex of mine was a cattle rancher in Wyoming.

When she took me to meet him, he greeted me at the door. He filled the doorway. Strike 1

We went inside, where in his living room was a 8+ foot tall brown bear he shot in Alaska. Strike 2

I'm not even gonna tell you what strike 3 was. :eek:

7. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

The damn thing flipped a dumpster to get some peanut butter. Imagine if you had some bacon and that sumbitch smelled you! I just saw a polar bear kill a bull walrus. TMI Nat Geo! TMI!!

8. drop

drop Well-Known Member

big feet

9. motojoe_23

motojoe_23 The Nephew

And we think we are hot shit :D

The TRUE apex predators just allow us to live here. They could kill us all if they wanted lol

10. tophyr

tophyr Grid Filler

Bastard, now I'm dying to know

11. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Wyoming, you know it was some Brokeback stuff.

12. pickled egg

:D

Let's just say that I was doing my damndest to disappear into the pattern on the couch when sleeping arrangements were discussed. :wow:

13. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Just got racial. The black bear. Most likely to break into your home. Damn.

14. pickled egg

Pretty sure you made it racial when you implied those white bears were gonna come get you. :Poke:

15. motojoe_23

motojoe_23 The Nephew

Do black bears like white bears with phat booties?

16. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

When a bear mines some iron, smelts it into steel, forges a gun out of it, figures out where I live, and comes to my house to shoot me, I'll be afraid. Until then, bears aren't shit. They can't kill you unless you're stupid enough to go somewhere that they hang out. I still can't get over the irony of that "Grizzly Man" dude that loved so bears so much he moved to Alaska and set up camp right in the middle of Bear Central.............and got eaten!

17. motojoe_23

motojoe_23 The Nephew

It wont be the bears anyway.

it will be the monkeys. They will rise again... as monkeys of war, and we will lose :D

My minions are on my side though :D

18. backcountryme

backcountryme Word to your mother.

I say it is the squirrels we have to be afraid of. Those bastards just sit there and watch. They are learning our weaknesses. They know when you sleep.

19. GSVR 946

GSVR 946 Banned

They're why people carry +P 10mm firearms...

20. casjoker

casjoker Refusing middle age

Yeah the grizzly man guy was a real tard. I remeber seeing a video of him trying to touch the dam things. At that point you just knew he was going to get eaten.