1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Be careful what you say!

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by I'm with Stupid, Jul 22, 2003.

1. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

'Tis but a flesh wound, They've had worse!!!

Oh well, it was just a bull session after all. :rolleyes:

2. ZebProctor1

ZebProctor1 Well-Known Member

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/ap/20030719/ap_on_go_co/pension_tension_11

Apparently believing he had heard a challenge from a Republican, he said, "You little wimp. Come on. Come over here and make me. I dare you."

Laughter began to ripple through the room as Stark added, "You little fruitcake. I said you are a fruitcake."

http://www.insightmag.com/news/448098.html
    or this one........

can't forget the "****sucker" remark either....
    "Republicans justified the police involvement by saying they felt physically threatened. And they remained furious over Stark's outburst in reaction to the meeting, during which he called Thomas a "****sucker" and Republican Scott McInnis (search) a "wimp" and a "fruitcake." Some characterized the slurs as "anti-gay," though McInnis is married and, by all accounts, not gay"

Last edited: Jul 23, 2003
  3. ZebProctor1

how many republicans have been castrated this year over little crap like that, things that dems get away with in a second, but as soon as they come out of a republicans mouth the LIBERAL, yes LIBERAL press is all over it like shit on velcro.....

4. Kevin Crauswell

Kevin Crauswell Well-Known Member

The worst I have ever heard was from the Waco/ Senate hearings.
    This DEMON_RAT was caught on mic , that if it was up to him,
    yes he would have killed everybody and that he would have climb the water tower and filled it with dynomite, blown them
    " waco's" all to hell. I thought that was terrible coming from
    someone of his position.

5. Stake

Stake Well-Known Member

Does shit stick to velcro? Do you mean the hook or the loop side? I would think that you might get a little stuck in, but to actually stick a whole turd to a piece of velcro...I just don't know :rolleyes:

6. ZebProctor1

don't know, heard that in a movie somewhere and been using it ever since....

7. Richard Lesher

Richard Lesher Well-Known Member

To compound the problem with CA's government is that it is essentially ensured there will be a recall of the Gov. More than twice the ammount of signitures needed have been collected, so only HALF need to be certified. You can be thankful he will never run for Prez.

It is getting ugly. Republicans out here are an endangered species and the Democrats pretty much have a free range on everything, and now, it seems that is all coming to a crashing halt, and they are pretty desperate.

8. ZebProctor1

so how many times have the republicans left a debate and driven to arizona because they didn't want something to pass???? :rolleyes: