1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

bbs meeting at gnf

Discussion in 'General' started by robw122, Aug 18, 2000.

1. robw122

robw122 Well-Known Member

ok, so this is a little premature, but how about we start thinking about a bbs meeting at road a? this will be my last chance to see you guys before the snow flies up here. (don't say it). maybe sean can cough up for nametags.

2. wera122

wera122 Guest

I'm all for it and will offer my gas grill services to flame up some dead animals and veggie burgers for you animal-lover types. [​IMG]

I'm not sure what days I'll be there until Sean posts the schedule, but it's never too early to plan.

That is if I don't get taken out of commission before hand! [​IMG]

3. Diesel

Diesel Well-Known Member

Great!!! Tracee and I will bring our turds! [​IMG]
    They need to go on the grill first since they take longer to cook.

4. wera122

wera122 Guest

Leave it to you to screw up a perfectly good moment Diesel. Now go to your room! And no playing Nintendo either! [​IMG]

5. Diesel

Diesel Well-Known Member

How about "Moto Racer" on my "Play-Satan"?

6. wera122

wera122 Guest

Only if you play the dirt tracks. No road racing practice before the next round at Roebling. [​IMG]

Play-Satan....that's a good one! ROTFLMAO!

7. Tracee Polcin

Tracee Polcin Pic by IYF Photo

I like my turds medium rare please. [​IMG]

8. wera122

wera122 Guest

Don't make me stop this car or you'll be sorry you two! [​IMG]

9. 217

217 Well-Known Member

10. wera122

wera122 Guest

No problem Darrin. I didn't hit my head THAT hard at Roebling. I'm sure I kill more brain cells drinking alcohol than in racing accidents. [​IMG]

11. Tracee Polcin

Now where is my Ritalin?

12. robw122

robw122 Well-Known Member

well, this went straight to hell quick.

13. Happytrack604

Happytrack604 Well-Known Member

OK! [​IMG] Chef Tom cooks again! I'll bring 12 bottles of beer and 12 bottles of NA beer all with the labels peeled off and we can play designated driver roulette. Do ya feel lucky punk? Well, do ya? See you there, Rob

14. Tracee Polcin

We don't need any stinking name tags, I already have a--hole tattoed on my forehead. [​IMG] If you don't believe me just ask my wife.

15. Glenn Foster

Glenn Foster Well-Known Member

As many beers as Tom had at Roebling Saturday night, we probably could have gotten him to eat anything.

So Tom, does anyone else know about your 1am 11min 56.04sec lap time? I think mine was a second or two faster AND I even did the chicane. [​IMG]