1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BBS aliases?

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by Steve Fahey, Nov 1, 2003.

1. Yamaha Fan

Yamaha Fan Well-Known Member

Bob Macaulay here

last two years 1979 Yamaha Daytona 400,

hopefully a TZ350 at some point next year....

2. WERA33

WERA33 Well-Known Member

i thought JBall was a goofy BBS name!:D

3. RZ Racer

RZ Racer It passed tech LAST time!

Mark Morow
    '80 tz350, plus guest appearances on any rd thats not bolted down. "you gonna ride that in F-500? Mind if I do....."

4. footwork

footwork Honda Research Analyst

yea mabey I ride a TZ 350 mabry I dont...

mabey a Drixton 450 -

Mabey a CB 350- what is gonna run right and fit in my van?

5. Yamaha179

Yamaha179 Well-Known Member

Yamaha179 is Lyn Garland who has ridden a Yamaha RD. A TR3. A TD3. A TZ. And, years ago a Kaw H1. Will ride anything that smokes...

6. YAM#849

YAM#849 y'all watch this...

In that case, you'd even ride a Triumph. :D

7. triumphman

triumphman Well-Known Member

Now carl,you can tell your not in my race because you saw the smoke ,No one in the race had a chance too:) The smoke thing is long gone with good sealing rings. where were you last week?TIM

8. lizard84

lizard84 My “fuck it” list is lengthy

yea right... the GS in you mirror is closer then it appears:D

9. Smoky777

Smoky777 Well-Known Member

My name's John Stauber and my # has been 777 for a long time now. I formerly raced an orange SR-500 with Nelson Whisnant. I've currently graduated to 2-stroke status, and now i race an RD-400 (hence the "smoky" part). I can usually be found hanging with "the trumpet sensation", Mark Morrow and company.

10. RZ Racer

Watch that sig John, or I won't help you put your bike back together....:eek:

11. Smoky777

Smoky777 Well-Known Member

Mark,

Why, what in the world are you talking about? ;)

(Just using BBS bandwidth to see if you're awake.)

12. RZ Racer

13. Steve Fahey

Steve Fahey I need a new avatar

Any semi-lurkers care to identify themselves?:cool:

14. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

Derek Bennet, the Bridgestone guy.

I currently ride a F3 that a friend gave in V7. I am considering puting my poor-sad-hawl back together again

My number has been 274 since '95.

I used to weigh 150 dressed so they started calling me stickboy. It seems to have stuck

15. werase643

werase643 Well-Known Member

give that poor sad hawk a well needed slumber.....let the brown dog drag it around the back yard.:Poke:

16. stickboy274

This from one of the only people that doesn't own a salvage and and still has more bikes in piles than me. and you still didn't say who you really are. You suck at this.

BTW I hear your guy that bought the salvage yard down here bailed with a bunch of stuff left behind. I was told to go get anything I want from there. If anybody is close they can come look and see what is there for the taking. I'm sure it's all vintage stuff. He said there were lots of tanks

17. Wade Parish

Wade Parish North Central Hawker

Hey, that's the first time I've ever seen your real name! I even asked you your real name once and you said, "Stickboy". Did you get my PM?

And me?... uh, I'm:

Wade Parish
    North Central Novice #85
    Copper/Blue Hawk

18. stickboy274

The funny thing is, I just realized I spelled my last name wrong. I left the last "t" off.

I got it. I won't be there. I will probably be riding my dirtbike through the woods here by the house. I have been having a lot of fun doing that lately. And I just got Amiee to send me some tires for both of the little dirtbikes. I hope to get them on the dirt track and the mini TT course I have here

19. Wade Parish

Wade Parish North Central Hawker

You spelled Aimee wrong, too. :D

20. stickboy274

At least I got all of the letters in her name.