1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bazzaz, Stacks, PCIII for CBR600RR, GP Pro gloves and S1000RR Clipons for sale...

Discussion in 'Parts for Sale' started by SetUpSixRR, Aug 13, 2017.

1. SetUpSixRR

SetUpSixRR Well-Known Member

I have a Bazzaz ZFI fuel management system for a 2007+ CBR600RR for sale, and i'll include the secondary map switch. I installed it in July, ran it on the dyno and put a tune in it then i uninstalled it a week later and my tuner decided to go a different route. So the thing is practically brand new. I paid over $300 for it plus shipping and i'll sell it for $225 shipped.

I've also got a set of aftermarket stainless steel velocity stacks for the same bike. I bought two sets to compare them on the dyno and then keep whichever set made more power but they both made nearly the exact same (0.2hp apart) amount so i have no use for a second set. I paid $300 for these. Selling for $250 shipped.

I've also got a PCIII for the same bike which i believe crapped out on me, not 100% sure though. The lights don't work on it anymore and i haven't bothered looking into it. Might be an easy fix, might just be a burnt out light. $40 if someone wants it or if it doesn't sell by the end of September i'll look into it and keep it for my backup bike.

Alpinestars GP-Pro gloves red/white/black in size L - $300+tax brand new, still in the bag. I'd like to get $250 for these shipped.

BMW S1000RR Vortex Clipons 55mm with 7 degree angle to them and includes bars - brand new in box i decided to go with a different brand but i bought these in a panic thinking i had wrecked my stock ones but i didn't - $100 shipped

Texting me is best 780-257-9388
    -B

2. nac.00

nac.00 Well-Known Member

bro sick wheelie... free bump

3. SetUpSixRR

Gloves sold
    PCIII sold

New piece to add - Hinson Slipper clutch for 2007+ Honda CBR 600RR - it was used and then i bought a new base plate from Hinson because it had some wear and i wanted it to be good as new. After i bought the new plate i only had it installed for the last round of the season and then over winter it was removed and i went a different route so its in very good shape. Text me for pictures. I'll even include a lightly used stack of OEM steels and friction plates. $700 shipped

4. SetUpSixRR

5. SetUpSixRR

UPDATE!

I have a Bazzaz ZFI fuel management system for a 2007+ CBR600RR for sale, and i'll include the secondary map switch. I installed it in July, ran it on the dyno and put a tune in it then i uninstalled it a week later and my tuner decided to go a different route. So the thing is practically brand new. I paid over $300 for it plus shipping and i'll sell it for $225 shipped.

BMW S1000RR Vortex Clipons 55mm with 7 degree angle to them and includes bars - brand new in box i decided to go with a different brand but i bought these in a panic thinking i had wrecked my stock ones but i didn't - $100 shipped

Gloves, PCIII, Slipper, Stacks all sold.
    thanks,