1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Batman Excitement

Discussion in 'General' started by dusty20, Jul 18, 2008.

1. dusty20

dusty20 #97 North Central Ex.

I went to the first showing of Batman with my lady and 40 minutes into the movie it cuts out and 3 cops walk in and say there is a safety emergency and we need to get in our cars and leave the parking lot immediately. On the way out the lady handing out free tickets was a little shaken up :confused:
    there were a ton of cop cars in the parking lot and there was a cop car in the middle of the road blocking all traffic letting all cars out of the parking lot. So I am still not sure what happened but I will sure check the news tomorrow. :Pop:

2. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

oh man you gotta keep us posted on this

3. Be Evil

Be Evil The soft dawn of pum

Not even enough time for the famous hole in the bottom of the popcorn box trick?:Pop: :( :D ...............Bummer. Wonder what was going on, must have been pretty serious. No helicopters?

Last edited: Jul 18, 2008
  4. dusty20

5. frackadelic

frackadelic Buddha Stalin is Chronic

It was the Joker.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2008
  6. dusty20

Thats what I was wondering did some 13 year old kid call in saying this town deserves a better class of criminals?

7. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

As soon as you said they told you safety issue I knew what it was. Some dumbass kid probably.

8. Chris

Chris Keepin' it old school

I think Cuddles showed up with no pants on. :D

9. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Which means Seth was right.

10. vonstallin

vonstallin Я - Ребенок Люциферов

That fukin Movie ROCKS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

talk about crazy...
    The IMAX theater here is sold out from Today till Thursday of next week.

Most theaters hosting 5 or more showings were sold out.
    I woke up from a nap at midnight and got on fandango and found a theater 2 miles away...with 12:01, 12:02, 12:03 and 1am showing sold out had just added a 12:45am showing so I got up, ran down underground parking lot was full, but with my handycap tag I got front row parking next to the elevator...

sat in the 5th row ...normaly bad, but the "HOOD" was in the movies and making noise so up front was not as loud.

got out at 3:35am Yawn.....back up at 7:15am (hit the snooze till 8am)

and late for work...

well worth the trip...

Man the trailers for future movies have me like a crack addict waiting for more.

11. cappi1000

cappi1000 Member

can't wait to see it!!!!!

12. Chris

Chris Keepin' it old school

So did you enjoy the movie?!? I know you liked the trailers. :D

13. HPPT

HPPT !!!

It's pretty much a given that they are going to give Heath ledger a posthumous Oscar nod.

14. jkhonea

jkhonea Back Again

I figured this movie would do good anyway, but I wonder how much of a boost its going to get because of Ledger's death?

15. Russell2566

Russell2566 Chicken Strips are Yummy

I wrote a quick review from watching the movie last night if anyone is interested.... nothing big, I'm no writer/reviewer :)

Batman: The Dark Night Review (no spoilers)

16. Mr Sunshine

Mr Sunshine Banned

My work has a special viewing of it at 10am on Thursday morning. I didn't go cause my Wife is out of town and wants to see the movie with me.

I informed her about the showing and how I didn't go. BROWNIE POINTS! Now I'm only slightly less in the hole than I was before. :)

17. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I gave up trying to get it to load.

18. Alexdouble-R

Alexdouble-R Well-Known Member

Damn man that SUX!
    I heard nothing but good things about this movie! Just bought tickets for me and my girl for tonights show.

19. Jotaro

Jotaro Member

Don't go the restroom once the movie starts.
    If you really have to, do so within the first 45 minutes of it, pass that is just intense.

[​IMG]

20. Mblashfield

Mblashfield Well-Known Member

On the same note but not really, Batman just signed a 3 movie deal to play John Connor!!!!!!

So Batman will "BE BOCK"