1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bargy 2008 finale'! Dec. 13 and 14 at Tally

Discussion in 'Track Days' started by ToddClark, Nov 25, 2008.

1. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

I'm still waiting to see if I can make it.

2. Dyle

Dyle Glad its a new year!!

Hey Todd if Stick doesnt make it out do you know if there will be any tire guys there?

3. ToddClark

ToddClark f'n know it all

i think Josh (Sticks love child) is supposed to be there whether Stick shows or not. Of course, im sure Stick will confirm or deny this.

4. Dyle

Dyle Glad its a new year!!

Damn it!!!
    Are we meaning product of monkey loving or like gay loving. Cause I just thought us vintage guys were the only ones giving him a H..d...I mean tuff time about it.

5. stickboy274

Josh will be there. I'm not sure if I will be there. Try to keep up. I know it's hard for you.

6. Gerloff310

Gerloff310 G-man

The Gerloff Boys are in! I won't be there Saturday, so somebody take care of my kids bikes in my absence :)

7. stickboy274

Let me know if I need to send anything with Josh

8. Hawk0589

Hawk0589 One Armed Bandit

How bout a free set of new tires?

9. stickboy274

I'll send them. The mount, balance, shipping and handling will cost a little

10. Hawk0589

Thats ok, I mount and balance them myself. So, how much 4 shipping?

11. stickboy274

About $337 for a 120/180. Josh will be there with them Friday night. It's a little more than UPS, but I think you deserve the personal service.

12. Hawk0589

13. Gerloff310

Gerloff310 G-man

Uh......Tires? :D

But since you are asking, I also would like a flat screen T.V.

14. stickboy274

OK. I'll send some over.

I want no new Hawks. They are the most addictivew bike I've ever owned, and I've been Hawk free for years. Do not help me fall off the wagon

15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Hey stick - don't worry about that genset, I'm going to FL instead :D

16. stickboy274

17. 976-FIZR

976-FIZR In transition...

WERA Shipping Company

Who in the NE Atlanta area's going to this track day that can deliver a wheel to Josh for a tire change for me? I'm in Gwinnett, but can meet you somewhere this week and get it -and the spent take off- from you next week.

Anybody?

18. ToddClark

ToddClark f'n know it all

wish you had posted this early this morning. During the day today ive traveled from Conyers to Woodstock to Buford and back down 85 thru Gwinnett back to Conyers. Would have been happy to have done this for ya.

19. Fuzzy317

Fuzzy317 a Crash Truck near you

I live in Lawrenceville. I am heading to TGPR Friday and plan to be back late Saturday/early Sunday. You could drop it off early in the week, and pick it up the following week?

20. 976-FIZR

976-FIZR In transition...

Yes! This should work. I know I have a meeting Wednesday night, but I'll try to meet you... when? Thursday night?