1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Barber n May Roll Call

Discussion in 'General' started by Gorilla George, Apr 19, 2012.

1. Tdub

Tdub Say what???

When I ran Aztalan in Wisconsin, we always had a ST on Mother's day. Every Mother got a rose as she came thru the gate. I even handed a few out to some really cute non-mothers :p

2. Mechdziner714

Mechdziner714 More Gas Less Brakes

Every time Barber has come around I couldn't go for one reason or another. I tried to get in a trackday there but you have to apply like 6 months in advance to have a shot at getting in and one day cost more than a race weekend.

I have some plates on the way now but having backup is slick, thanks George.

3. Karl_L

Karl_L Well-Known Member

It just seems to be the steel plates, the clutch plates & springs are all within spec. I'll put it all on the trailer & sort it out Friday night. Actually I'm looking forward to riding the SV again. I borrowed Stephen's bike at Tally a couple weeks ago and now I'm ready to get mine back out there.

4. GA_SVS

GA_SVS Define "normal"

You or Karl lemme know if you want me to bring parts - have the entire clutch basket from a spare motor that I can grab and bring along...

Last edited: May 8, 2012
  5. mmfoor

mmfoor Team Stupid!

Damn Terese, how did I miss you at Tally??? I didn't know you were there til Kathy told me. That's a hug you owe me!

6. Mechdziner714

Mechdziner714 More Gas Less Brakes

Im picking up a set of plates tomorrow hopefully and George has the backup so we should be good. Bryan you just need to bring your B game so I have a chance of keeping up;)

7. bitchcakes

bitchcakes reluctant member

I'm in for the Porsche race on friday. Look for my arrogant snob-sneer as I roll by you at registration lowlife biker scuzz.

8. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

I'll flash my junk when you go by.

9. WERA

WERA Administrator

Won't be the museum lot - nowhere near enough room, they'll be parking all the racers in the lot to the left just after you make the left at the museum.