1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BARBER Lost and Found-Attn: Gerloff

Discussion in 'General' started by MR-MICROPHONE, Sep 12, 2011.

1. MR-MICROPHONE

MR-MICROPHONE Breakin' the Law!!

30 amp extension cord for RV.

Someone gave me an extension cord late yesterday and indicated that it might belong to the Gerloff's. If someone has contact with them and will send me a PM with that info, or if perhaps this item belongs to you, please let me know.

Thanks.

2. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

Hmmmm. If it was plugged in the wall I doubt it was theirs... We were right next to them all weekend.. And their generator kept me up all night...LOL

3. motojoe_23

motojoe_23 The Nephew

Yeah, it was the one they had from the wall, under my setup, to another cord that went to their trailer. They eventually unplugged it Fri and went with the Genny instead. I think it might have been damaged, so they might have left it on purpose, but those things can be fixed, so not sure.

4. MR-MICROPHONE

I just talked to Lisa. The cord does belong to them. It was plugged into the wall but something kept tripping the breaker so they went to the generator. She said she couldn't get to the cord because of the fence I guess. It is a good cord. She said she knew they would forget it. HA!

She wanted me to tell you thanks for picking the cord up so Joe and Punky, THANK YOU!

:up:

5. motojoe_23

motojoe_23 The Nephew

No problem. Id hope for the same if it were mine

6. Gerloff310

Gerloff310 G-man

Can you bring it to the GNF? Thanks for grabbing it.

7. MR-MICROPHONE

Yes. It's in our trailer and talked to Lisa about bringing it to GNF. No problem.