1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bailed Out Union Auto Workers Busted Boozing, Smoking Weed

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by 45° Please, Sep 24, 2010.

1. 45° Please

45° Please Large Member

2. Erz

Erz Well-Known Member

This is nothing new. What makes me laugh is that these guys would rather spend their half hour lunch break smokin' and tokin' than putting food in their stomachs. :crackup:

3. Blue By U

Blue By U Banned

lol

Why is it anyone's busniess what they do on their break and say they are now twisted from smoking and drinking but they still get their job done.

What pisses me off is the reporter talking like that and he most likely never had a single labor intense job in his life.

What Made these companies fuck up is the head guys and CEOs not the assembler and low level workers.

4. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Riiiiiight. Everyone performs better wasted and that has nothing to do with the quality issues that hurt domestic sales.

5. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Yeah, a high and stoned worker is definitely nothing to worry about. :rolleyes:

6. DuncR6

DuncR6 BCICAN

Clearly you don't drive a Chrysler car. Would you let me get shit-faced and start wrenching on your bike before you ride it?

With quality products comes quality labor. That is fact. Although, I'll assume you're trolling.

Last edited: Sep 24, 2010
  7. Spyderchick

Spyderchick Leather Goddess

Yeah. YEAH! I mean, really, they're doing it on their break right? No different than catching a smoke. Hell who cares if production is slowed down and they have to think 2 or 3 times, aw fuck it, just jam the damn nut onto the brake assembly, who'll know? Fucking CEOs making good money and for what? Assholes. They've never put brake rotors on again and again and again for 8 hours a day. That's is real work.

And then that reporter. What makes him so 'special' that he can harsh their buzz like that? Stupid college grad lickin' butt to climb higher up the ladder. What a douchnugget. No story here man, everyone does this on their lunch hour. Not like he hasn't thrown a few back while in pursuit of the big story.

Next thing you know that butt munch reporter will be doing a story on how the Chrysler plant workers were to blame for the brake failures due to improperly assemble rotors. Everyone knows that if the CEO would have come down and handed out $100 bills to the guys and then smoked some blunts together none of that would have happened...

Last edited: Sep 24, 2010
  8. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Of course it's the CEO's fault, no way it can be the hideously overpaid union guys that don't do shit.
    Smoking weed and drinking on company time should be everyone's right - Constitutional Amendment time!!!!

9. cannonballcobb

cannonballcobb Registered Offender

What ever happened to drug testing in the work place?

10. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Budget cuts

11. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

:stupid:

12. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

Friday must be your good day!:D

13. R Acree

R Acree Banned

It's in the Curmudgeon's Handbook.

14. Spyderchick

Spyderchick Leather Goddess

Part of a trilogy that also includes, "The Dirty Old Man's Handbook" and "Dressing for Success in your Golden Years", subtitled, Velcro, Snaps, and Elastic Waistbands.

15. Lever

Lever Well-Known Member

:crackup:

I say let the mexican's do all the 'labor intensive' jobs in America!

16. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Don't forget the Rockports, sandals with socks, and personal balance accessories (the latest in canes and walkers).

17. Erz

Erz Well-Known Member

These guys weren't just trying to catch a buzz, these guys were getting FUCKED UP! :crackup:

18. Blue By U

Blue By U Banned

You can work on a motorcycle not drunk, WOW that is amazing.

19. Buckwild

Buckwild Radical

I have no doubt that guys get baked and come to work. When I saw 'Breitbart', I stopped believing this particular commentary.

Being a scumbag boozer and doper is not restricted to unions, party affiliations, and what kind of shoes you wear.

This is just an attempt to further demonize the bailout. Does it even need further demonizing? Hell, nobody was a big fan of it.

20. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

Okay I had to research your response. :up: :crackup: