1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Badass Ducati!

Discussion in 'General' started by Gorilla George, Feb 16, 2013.

1. This was sitting in front of my hotel in Luanda, Angola. Check out the Dunlop Headers leading to a Pirelli Can. :crackup:

[​IMG]

2. I like the Yamaha under the headlight.

3. caferace

caferace No.

WTF are you doing in Angola?

-jim

4. I was working over there. It's a bunch of oil in Angola. :) One of the worlds richest (oil wise) zones.

5. caferace

caferace No.

I'm sure you're making a ton of money.

But sorry. :D

-jim

6. "A ton" is relative. I do OK, but I want more. :D

7. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

That's old school Duc right there. A true classic.

8. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Ya'll can take photos? A few from my company have lost their cameras.

David

9. kanatuna

kanatuna You can't polish a turd..

I'd rock it.

10. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Was the kid on the back packing an RGP-7 and wearing a coconut on his head as a helmet?

11. Suburbanrancher

Suburbanrancher Chillzilla

As silly as it sounds, a lot of those cats are total racing fans and that's what they're able to do to show it.

I would've given that guy a WERA decal to represent :)

12. dobr24

dobr24 Well-Known Member

Yamacati

13. Pirellops ?

14. Damn good idea. They would be tickled shitless. I don't know how many extra WERA stickers I have, but I will take some with me next time. They would rock the shit out of them with pride.

15. Suburbanrancher

Exactly :up:

16. I have an idea. :D

Im gonna to start taking some WERA stickers with me and putting them in random places. Like on a park bench in front of Heathrow airport in London, or on a light post on Copacabana beach, or give them to locals to put on their motorcycles.

It will be interesting to see if years from now somebody comes on here and is like "I saw a WERA sticker on a dudes bike in Balikpapan Indonesia" :D

Im not going to waste WERA's stickers, so I will get in touch with Evelyne about paying for about 100 of them.

It will be like some "Flat Stanley" shit. :crackup: I will start a thread when i do it and post pictures. :D

17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Just remind me to give you a couple packs, they're cheap enough I'll donate them to the cause of goofiness :D

18. jp636

jp636 Yellow Turd

What's an RGP?

19. Suburbanrancher

'Role Game Player'. It's kinda like Larping.

"Two Damage, Two Damage!" :D

20. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

:up: :clap: