1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Auction for Teagan

Discussion in 'General' started by skip salenius, Nov 8, 2011.

1. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

2. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

Great work Skip! Please pass along to Teagan that we are pulling for him. Thanks!

3. SmokeDog34

SmokeDog34 Well-Known Member

Still a couple of things listed to help !!!
    Thank you skip !!!

4. slower than u

slower than u Well-Known Member

Thanks for the cool stuff Skip ! :beer:

5. eggfooyoung

Got ma Strider today! :up:

6. L8RSK8R

L8RSK8R Well-Known Member

I, and I'm sure others would like to know how the wee man is doing Skip.

7. eggfooyoung

That, and how much money did you end up raising? :up:

8. skip salenius

skip salenius Well-Known Member

teagan is doing good right now. he's just had a real positive test. you just never know w/ that stuff. as for the money raised.....wow! this auction blew up waaaaaaaaaay bigger than i expected. after all the ebay fees,paypal fees, shipping fees and what seem to be other hidden fees around certain corners, i was able to raise over $10,000.00 for teagans family and another kid i know w/ cancer. the other kid i'm speaking of happened to be a little 12 year old that abe stacey had befriended before he died. i made it a point after abe passed to make that kid(junior robinson)my friend. junior has brain cancer and i ended up getting him a ttr 125 for his christmas present. junior is a huge 2-wheeled fan. he races bmx and rides a little dirt. chad kagy and jamie bestwick(both x-games gold medalist) sent junior some unreal care packages for christmas, filled w/ crazy bmx swag. he was blown away. i can't put into words the emotions i was able to experience by being able to hook these familys up at christmas. i've never experiences those emotions in my life. the motorcycling community ceases to amaze me. i feel so privileged to be a part of such an awesome group of people. thanks to everyone who was a part of it! scott russell, kevin schwantz, josh herrin, josh hayes, nicky, roger and tommy hayden, blake young, mark junge, jason disalvo, brian stokes, garrett gerloff, jake lewis, benny solice, geoff may, todd mcnabney, chris kruzel, the duc shop, jake mormon, chris peris, eric and jeff wood, chris fillmore, nesba, sportbike track time, track tactics, sportbike track gear, michael jordan motorsports, kyle wyman, cory alexander, brian livengood, cammra, celtic racing, karma tequila, andrew swenson, strider, riders discount, dan low, andrew wheeler, jeremy dunn, roadracing world, faynisha and tony pentacost, shane stow, chad kagy and jamie bestwick. i'm sure there might be one or 2 i forgot. but damn! this thing got huge! i'm gonna say it was probably one of the top 5 coolest things i've ever been a part of in my whole life. as for all of you guys that got some killer swag.......thanks for bidding. both of these families were BLOWN AWAY to say the least. that auction made my christmas!:beer::up: i'm sure both these kids and their families will be at the races this year to thank everyone personally!

Last edited: Jan 22, 2012
  9. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

Well done Skip...

10. Putter

Putter Ain't too proud to beg

:up::up::up:

11. L8RSK8R

L8RSK8R Well-Known Member

Excellent, good to hear :beer:

12. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

Awesome Skip.....

13. Sideshow

Sideshow Free reach around expert.

Wish more people in this world could do what you did. Nothing better then making a sick kid smile and a family look forward to positive help in dark times. My hat is off to you.

14. stow

stow Well-Known Member

Awesome job Skip. :bow:

15. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

There's drug dealers in NYC who've quit the drug business and turned to the cigarette business, no joke.

16. Filterboy

Filterboy Well-Known Member

Skip, what you did is pretty awesome!

I hope it inspires people to help other people, it did for me.