1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

assault weapons ban of 2015

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by GRH, Dec 26, 2015.

1. Falcondrvr

Falcondrvr Well-Known Member

Absolutely. People don't realize that all these shootings have been carried out the suppressed, SBR machine guns owned by wealthy firearms collectors. We will finally be safe thanks to Obama.

Yet again, more proof that it's all about an agenda and politics and nothing to do with logic or reality.

used2Bfast likes this.
  2. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

The other night, I was actually impressed with ABC News for having one of their investigative reporters say exactly that, that NONE of the changes would have stopped any of the recent mass shootings. My jaw hit the counter.

3. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Thanks. Sounds like having friends in low places within the LEO community might be beneficial.
    Probably cost them a seat on Hillary's campaign bus.

4. ahrma_581

ahrma_581 Well-Known Member

More likely exclusion from the next 8 years Presidential press conferences...

Bitch is at least as vindictive as Nixon was.

5. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Update: Well this is interesting. The ATF made the ruling on 41P. You will not be required to have a CLEO signoff on NFA items, but anytime you add an NFA item to a trust, everyone on the trust has to jump through the hoops. That's good and bad.

6. Obama just said, "Congress be blocking laws.." :rolleyes:

7. rogers1323

rogers1323 Well-Known Member

It's pretty important that people continue to be able to use a trust for NFA items. Every county in my area the CLEO won't sign, so a trust is the only option. I agree that making everyone jump through the hoops every time is silly, but that's much better than doing away with trusts.

8. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

No that's the good part...you don't need the CLEO sign off anymore. The ruling eliminates that requirement!

9. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

10. rogers1323

rogers1323 Well-Known Member

Ok, that's awesome! I still might go the trust route so that my brother and I could either have possession, but eliminating CLEO sign off is the right way to go.

11. gixxerreese

gixxerreese Well-Known Member

There is definitely a couple things wrong with his exec order. First thing tgere is not a clear definition of a seller. It is up in the air.

ATF will make clear that whether you are ‘engaged in the business’ depends on the facts and circumstances,” Jarrett said

Lynch said: “It can be as few as one or two depending upon the circumstances under which the person sells the gun."

Thats like saying yes theres a speed limit on this road but you will know what is when you get pulled over for speeding.

Second the whole mental health thing sounds more like ussr and we are going to find ourselves in re-education camps.

12. used2Bfast

used2Bfast Still healing

Yeah, like anyone on anti depressants (remember they now have our med records AND control our healthcare) can't own firearms. Already doing that with some vets and PTSD. Absolutely think that will happen some time in the hopefully, distant future.

13. Rebel635

Rebel635 Well-Known Member

So basically hes saying "the voted representstives of the people of USA will stop me from passing this so im gonna use an EO to bypass them"?

In what world is that not a Dictator?

I reckon this sort of over reach is exactly the reason the 2nd amendment is the second amendment.

14. GRH

GRH Well-Known Member

But he had tears in his eyes

15. In the world where he was voted in twice by the people.

16. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Voted in as POTUS....
    Not as a LawMaker...if he wants the job as a LawMaker, then perhaps he should run for that job.

17. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

Little dab of ben-gay under your eyes will do that.

18. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

Amazingly enough, voted in the second time by the very people he lied to the first time.

19. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

I wonder if they'd be stupid enough to do it a 3rd time, or if even they have learned??

20. He's using the power granted to him by the people when we elected him president.