1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

'Ass to Kick'? How Presidential

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by RockRocks, Jun 8, 2010.

1. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

I thought acts was what he said to BP. "I acts you to plug this damn hole."

2. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

Give the dipshit a break. He's still feeling out the biz. A product of government well fare, hell many of our parents paid to send him to Harvard.

Its his first real job. I bet he couldn't kick my 8 yr. old's ass. I'd like to see him take on one of those rig workers.

Last edited: Jun 8, 2010
  3. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

I don't know about that Panther. I'm rather enjoying watching him twist in the wind. He has no idea of what to do with all the issues piling up, so he's become so frustrated he's beginning to physically threaten people. I think it's a hoot. His "Presidential" image went out the window a couple of months ago.:beer:

4. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

How about Israel? :up:

5. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

That would end up giving new meaning to the term "junk shot" when they stuffed his ass down the well. With his inflated ego it might very well stop the leak. :)

6. CMMFL

CMMFL Well-Known Member

I wonder if that's one of the thousands of ideas that have been offerred? That one just might work, Orvis!! :up:

7. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

She was s dike, too?!?! :wow:

8. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

His first real job, really? He earned his way into Harvard with smarts and hard work. I'm not a fan of President Obama, his policies, nor his vision of and for America. However, your commentary is asinine. Obama may be a lot of things, but he's no dipshit. No one who becomes President of this country is. That goes for even Jimmy Carter. It's populist grandstanding, it doesn't matter either way. Let him play his game and we'll just work on throwing him out in 2012.

9. spcassell

spcassell Well-Known Member

I doubt he did. Otherwise they would have posted his transcripts from both colleges. That's a huge assumption on your part. The hard work part really cracks me up.

10. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

So how did he get in and graduate from law school? Do you think Harvard is in the habit of just handing out law degrees to random black kids? I don't see why they would or should release his school transcripts. I felt the same when people were criticizing President Bush's grades. Who cares what their grades were? President Bush was five times the leader President Obama will ever be, and I'll bet the latter got better grades. Who cares?

11. Flex Axlerod

Flex Axlerod Banned

fwiw, the last time I went out looking for some asses to kick (20+ years ago) I got the shit kicked out of me.

12. matd

matd This aint no party.

:crackup:

Been there too!

13. f4capt

f4capt Zoinks!

First he was not tough enough, now he is talking to too tough. If he swam to the bottom of the gulf and plugged the leak with his bare hands I think the haters would still find something to criticize.

We get it, many don't like Obama. Stop complaining and instead use your energy and passion to be part of the solution and recovery in some way.

I don't like how he has handled it either. I am going to go help with the clean up as soon as I can get down there.

14. Strick

Strick Good to be king

I assume this is directed to Obama.

15. f4capt

f4capt Zoinks!

To him , and everyone who just sits back and complains but does nothing to be part of the solution and recovery.

16. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

LMFAO Fool, black people can't swim!

17. :stupid: :D

18. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

He's not all black, he could swim around in circles.

Question is, would he swim clockwise or anti-clockwise? :D

19. R Acree

R Acree Banned

There really isn't much he can do other than cut through red tape (which he isn't doing). My complaint is that his anger and attitude are obviously image driven and little more than pandering.

I will buy my next fill-up from BP so they can stay in business and pay for the cleanup.

20. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

The rest is what I found amusing. Him sitting around with 'experts' :moon: unless this is very different than most technical fields for an expert to make him (or most people outside the field) understand they would have to simplify to half their ability at most. No he is talking to the company politicians while the experts are out actually trying to SOLVE the problem.

As to his crude language why is anyone surprised :confused: Didn't he flip the Hildebeast off during the election, twice? He was a community organizer or in non-weasel, a professional rabble rouser. He hung with a bunch of terrorists and communists through his life. But ooo he is going to be moderate :crackup: