1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Arrrrrrrrrgggggggghhhhhhhh!

Discussion in 'General' started by panthercity, Mar 16, 2010.

1. etemplet

etemplet Well-Known Member

Yea but a bent up wheel isn't worth a crap, scratches certainly won't devalue it.

Yes sir, I will certainly make it my business to post on my facebook about this company and let everyone I know, know not to purchase anything from them. To me there is a partnership between the customer and the seller. Until both are happy....the deal is not complete.

I'm dealing with a guy in florida I bought at GsXR front end from for my SV. I guess you're not a liar if you offer to help and never do or when you say you ship a part and never did. I tell ya, it's getting more difficult to do business. Perhaps we need a thread for all the names of people that have screwed over people. I might start one later.

Oh and Panther....Sorry for your Woe Bro. I hope it all works out. Who the hell has a dial indicator to check the runout, wants to go through the effort to put the wheel on the car to check, then take them to get mounted. Wow !! This guys is nuts?

Last edited: Mar 16, 2010
  2. Lever

Lever Well-Known Member

Spinners....return to senda!
    Address unknown..

Robbie baby,
    trust me on this one...take it to your bank....then rafael can not only see his wheel sale go bye bye...he can also explain to his boss why there's a $500 or whatever hole in the bank account ON TOP OF a $35 surcharge for wasting your time.

Then, and IF rafael offers to pay for shipping of the damaged wheels, return them to his chop shop...

3. D Cantrell

D Cantrell Well-Known Member

From the wheelsnext.com website....

If you would like to reach an executive officer of the company, please send an e-mail to [email protected]

4. Dear Wheelsnextinc,

I'll buy a mustang before I buy wheels from you.

Sincerely,
    Guy who is on Panthercity's side, now.

5. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

Not me, I had a similar deal happen with Tire Rack and I got stuck with a bum wheel. Its local tire/wheel retailers only for me now.

6. caferace

caferace No.

This wheel failure (on the way to my first and only ever CCS race) cost me a fair amount of ouch. I'm not the suing sort, so I never pursued it. But as you can see, the car is a tad damaged... If the wheel had held together, I think I might not to have had that many staples in my head. Amazing what happens when the four-wheeled blender is turned on, and your tool box and spares are in the back seat. Mind you, I'm not intimating that this company pushes shoddy merch. Just a rather personal experience...

[​IMG]

-jim

Last edited: Mar 17, 2010
  7. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

See what you get for racing CCS?

Say, you didn't happen to have dunlop tires on that car, did you?

:D

8. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I'm not saying anything bad about wheelsnext.com or that I won't grand stand by saying I won't do business with them and all that. I will say that I'll remember all this.

"Fah la la, la lala la la, la la la" Quick, someone name that song!

9. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

Paris Hilton, Screwed?

10. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Kurt, it's the theme to The Banana Splits.

11. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

Now why didn't I get that?

:D

[​IMG]

12. KILLA1

KILLA1 Orange Suzuki = MY HERO

never say it enough

LOVE THIS PLACE :up:

wheelsnext ------------------------>"Lick the ball bag bitch" quote Nuno!

13. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

:crackup:

14. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

Brian, given the history of lies during the order and delivery process, and given the wording of their return policy, why would I call them? Why would I expect them to do something different than what is in their stated policy? Why would I believe that THIS TIME, I would not be lied to?

15. Putter

Putter Ain't too proud to beg

I am curious how the wheel guy knew about this thread?

Good luck with your car, Bob.

16. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

So am I. Wonder if there are enough issues that they have a web bot searching for all references to weelsnext.com?

Thanks, Erik!

17. ckruzel

ckruzel Graphicologist Xtremeist

WOW, nice post here on the forum from the wheel guy, i guess they think they have a really big and profitable business, maybe they do, however in this economy do they really want to push people away? do they not want new customers, i got sorta a slam once on a forum over a kit i did, guy said that he had a professional guy install the decals they were larger black side panels for a fairing and they werent sticking right, here i found out the guy works for his local bourough and puts decals on there trucks, fair enough, a ton of people jumped to my defence, but you know what i did? i made him new decals and sent them to him, he thanked me for the service and is a repeat customer, i think the guy mixed some solvent in with the water and it did something with the glue, but i took the high ground, remained professional and helped him. had i told him to go pound sand i'm sure he would have told a dozen people how bad i am, instead i got the opposite, sometimes a little extra customer service goes a long way. every business should remember that the internet is a powerfull tool, even searching for things you can find negatives sometimes. do you really want that for your business? maybe i'm just old school and think the customer is right and deserves better, (besides a business decision, (i thought about the guys dissapointment whether right or wrong and thought i should help him) even when a customer is sometimes wrong, just work it out put your heads together and come up with a solution, its not that hard and will be better in the long run

18. Focker

Focker Well-Known Member

Let me clarify, I was sayig I can see why they have a no returns once mounted because people can scratch wheels etc. (i.e. - I bought these wheels, got tires mounted and I was too retarded to realize I have a 6 lug truck) but there should ALWAYS be a refund on defective merchandise, unless its a slipper clutch for an SV...

19. Coopster

Coopster Well-Known Member

Bummerzzzzzz Panther C

Just for the record, what is the wheel manufacturer, and country (if known) of manufacture?

20. njracer

njracer Well-Known Member

I think they are located in IL....they go by the name Durrani.:D