1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

arizona shootings

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by motoracer1100, Jan 8, 2011.

1. motoracer1100

motoracer1100 Well-Known Member

While we may never know the reason behind the shootings in Arizona, Republicans such as Sharon Angle, Sarah Palin and others who stir up the emotions of the angry public in these rough economic times, with such statements as " WE need to take 2nd amendment remedies " and " We should put the democrats in our crosshairs " are absolutely responsible for this type of reactions from the "Crazies" in our society. and while some may claim their sorrow, I am sure they will do nothing to address this issue on the public forum and most definitely not take any responsibility for their actions:down: :(:(:down::down:

2. H8R

H8R Bansgivings in process

What happened??

3. beac83

beac83 "My safeword is bananna"

Shooter shot 18 ppl at a "congress on your corner" in a Safeway parking lot in Tuscon this morning. Federal judge and 5 others dead, 12 in hospital, including the US Rep holding the event. She's a dem, just narrowly won re-election in Nov.

4. Clay

Clay Well-Known Member

You've GOT to be kidding me. I'll rank this as one of the top 10 most moronic posts ever in the dungeon. Casby, did you miss us or something?

5. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

BULLSHIT! The guy is a crazy wackjob. There has been the same type that used the left for excuses to attack people (remember the unibomber?) There is both hateful speech and speech taken out of context on both sides but this guy is to blame and only this guy.

IMO you should be ashamed using this tragedy to advance your politics. I hope those that were killed RIP and those that were only wounded are able to make 100% recovery. Oh and they toss the killing scum into a deep dark hole for an extended stay.

6. mfbRSV

mfbRSV Well-Known Member

You're a real stupid fuck! The Federal Judge who was murdered was a Bush appointee. What about the 9 year old girl? What was her party affiliation? Sounds like if you had a gun you'd murder some Tea Party folks. You're as wacky as the shooter.

7. H8R

Godspeed to those killed, and best wishes sent to all the injured.

Unfuckingbelievable.

8. mfbRSV

mfbRSV Well-Known Member

+1

9. motoracer1100

motoracer1100 Well-Known Member

It is a fact , that statements from the left side of the polictical spectrum has inflamed emotions. " Vitriol Statements" to their followers that they can fix elections that do not go their way by 2nd amendment remendies , have their " Consequences". As per Pima County Sheriff Clarence Dupik at his new conference tonight at 7:20 pm cst. He said " Gabrielle Giffords (d-az) was a target " he also stated that Arizona is a " Mecca for Prejudice & Bigotry " because of these statements....I think both sides need to work together rather than trying to eat one another.....

10. Saddam

Saddam Well-Known Member

I agree with OP. The shooter is the one that pulled the trigger, but there have been quite a few right wing politicians, Angle and Palin among them, who have used code language concerning violence and guns, to incite extreme whack jobs. Now you can argue they don't literally mean go out and shoot someone, but it is a dog whistle for NRA types. I see Palin took down her distasteful "take back the 20" website. She also removed her twitter post "don't retreat, reload". :Puke:

11. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

Bullshit. I'm an "NRA type", and I'm certainly not brandishing weapons and contemplating murder. You are a moron!

12. jackel151

jackel151 Well-Known Member

13. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

So by your logic Al Gore should be silenced because his book inspired the Unibomber to kill and main. Oh and lets not forget the Beatles who were responsible for Manson. As to the coded language did you break it by devining with chicken bones :confused: The reality is there are some twisted individuals that are dangerous in this case it is a tragedy that this one was not stopped in time.

Let me ask though whether Obama calling the Republicans terrorists after the compromise during the lame duck session is responsible for any left wing violence committed during the next 4 years?

As to NRA types I would point to the violence committed by green terror groups. Does that mean all environmentalists promote violence?

Your logic is wacked.

14. H8R

I blame Palin.

:D

15. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

Yeah, we know. Why not Ann Coulter? Idiot.

16. Saddam

Saddam Well-Known Member

And you have a small penis.

17. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

No smaller than your brain.

18. annoying

annoying Banned

hope you nutters are happy. this is what you wanted. now lie your ass off denying it.

19. R Acree

R Acree Banned

EAD DIAF and GFY. You are quite possibly the single most reprehensible human I have ever "met."

20. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

This thread is full of "retarded post of the year". Now go choke yourself.