1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

are vintage classes not divided into novice/expert

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by Royale w/cheese, Mar 7, 2008.

1. Royale w/cheese

Royale w/cheese Well-Known Member

(350gp, v1, and v2, in particular)??? i might have misread or missed it all together in TFRB.

2. hinshaw929

hinshaw929 Well-Known Member

No.

3. Royale w/cheese

Royale w/cheese Well-Known Member

so which color plates are run? red, green? white, yellow?

4. YAM#849

YAM#849 y'all watch this...

usually white in the GP's

5. joec

joec brace yourself

a few of us have qualified/hold expert licenses in vintage. but youd have probably less of a chance of getting me out in an expert600 class than you would in an novice 600 class. no thank you.

i run black numbers, white field. expert combination. but since theres no designation.....and thats fim legal for 350gp.

jc

jc

6. GypsyRacing

GypsyRacing V7 Gypsy

You can always ask the tech officials to practice with the LWT class if you don't feel comfortable in a 600 session. I say.........yellow if your license sez Novice, and White if your an expert.

Just my 2 cents.

7. joec

joec brace yourself

they let chris bump from expert to novice when he ran the r6 a few seasons ago. but made bucky run in expert 750 on the r6. neither of tham had ridden the bike, nor had they reaslly even run any practice on it. they both have expert papers.

jc

8. GypsyRacing

GypsyRacing V7 Gypsy

jc

Sounds like you made the smart move.............be safe first and foremost.

Looking at LWT times the past several years, I would get smoked by them on my 600......lol.