1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Arai Corsair X (Large) w/ extras

Discussion in 'Race Gear and Accessories For Sale' started by gt3, Mar 28, 2024.

1. gt3

gt3 Member

Hi all, I have an unworn, never ridden with Corsair X in size Large. Frost black color.

I removed the DOT sticker in the back to prep it for paint but that plan never went through. Some marks here and there from doing that, plus a couple spots elsewhere on the shell. Once again, never dropped nor worn/ridden with. Would be a great candidate for a paint job.

Will come with the original box, I'll include a number of new parts as well:
    • Original Street Visor w/ pinlock 120 (installed on helmet)
    • 2x Clear Flat Race Visor
    • 1x Dark Smoke Flat Race Visors
    • 1x Smoke Visor (Street Version, pinlock compatible)
    • Arai Diffuser in light smoke (missing adhesive from one side - Arai will send replacement adhesive if you ask)
    • 2x Arai Visor fabric visor cases
    $650 shipped CONUS, net on my end so PayPal Goods w/ the fee added, PayPal F&F, or Venmo. Also available for pickup in Los Angeles, CA 90004. x-posted on Ducati forum as well

FYI I have references on other forums such as Ducati Forum or non-motorcycle related forums (200+ positive feedback), can also FaceTime prospective buyers if that would make you more comfortable with dealing with a new member.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. gt3

gt3 Member

Would also be open to working out a trade for some new Alpinestars Vented Supertech R boots (45) or Alpinestars Supertech Gloves (medium)

3. gt3

gt3 Member

bump!

4. Biggboi446

Biggboi446 Active Member

I have a pair of supertech r boots new but they are a size 46 and I have a pair of used twice super tech gloves xxl also

5. gt3

gt3 Member

Ah man, don't think the sizes would work but thank you for the offer

6. gt3

gt3 Member