1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Aprilia RS250 wheels

Discussion in '2-Stroke Machines' started by bigdaddybwells, Aug 31, 2014.

1. I bought these and had them shipped from England. Was going to use on a 400F project. Ended up using RS125 wheels instead. They have Brembo cast into the aluminum. Includes axles, spacers, sprocket and brake rotors. $200 plus shipping or can deliver free to Barber vintage festival. Thanks

Attached Files:

2. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

Are you sure those are RS250 wheels? RS250 wheels were not 3 spoke and the front was dual rotors.

3. I am not. They were listed as Rs250 when I bought them. Maybe an Aprilia RS125? Any help feome those that know is appreciated.

4. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

What is the width of each wheel? Also, the OEM RS250 rear wheel had a sprocket carrier that was much bigger than in your pic.

5. Looks like they are pre 1999 Aprilia RS125. The front is 3 x 17 and the rear is 4 x 17. The casting on inside of spoke says Aprilia and another says Grimeca. Can I delete this thread and start over? I ended up using Honda RS125 wheels. Sorry for the confusion on my part.

Last edited: Aug 31, 2014
  6. Kurlon

Kurlon Well-Known Member

What size axles? Wonder if they'd make viable motard wheels?

7. 20mm axles on both wheels.