1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

April Performance Bike mag

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by toecutter418, Mar 22, 2011.

1. toecutter418

toecutter418 Flat Rat Racing

Just got time to sit down and read my latest PB mag. Two pretty neat things so far. Dymags are back in production and Norton have built a 999cc v4 for 2012 moto gp. Cool that we can possibly get the classic H spoke dymags and good luck to Norton, they'll need it!

2. CharlieY

CharlieY Well-Known Member

You now have time to read?:wow:

I have this mental image....you, in a wing-back chair, near the fireplace, in your silk smoking jacket, slippers, with a pipe....ahhh, the King!:D

Norton V-4 in MotoGP sounds interesting.....man, I'd have pictured resurrecting the brand and doing SOME spec racing, but right into the fire?.....well, OK then!

3. T.Read

T.Read Well-Known Member

Norton in GP? Awesome, I'd like to see that. Hopefully that rule change will bring more bikes to the grid like them. Supposedly BMW is sticking one in a Suter for 2012 as well.

4. joec

joec brace yourself

i just picture him on the crapper.......looking for ways to go faster!

cool about norton....

5. james walker

james walker beat down, broken & busted

weight is weight, right? every ounce shed equates to some amount of horespower. :D

6. toecutter418

Joe, you've seen that video footage?

7. toecutter418

Wondering if I was duped by an April fools joke. The issue is the April one afterall.

8. CharlieY

CharlieY Well-Known Member

Its your "fast" Middleton....they send yours out first.:D

Last edited: Mar 23, 2011