1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

April Issue Of Roadracing World

Discussion in 'General' started by aod99, Mar 21, 2001.

1. aod99

aod99 Administrator

You people have got to stop baiting John Ulrich into roadracing debates here.

First: "Ulrich Baiting" was outlawed in 49 states (apparently it is still legal in Kansas) over the years 1973-1978. Although Ulrich baiting was a popular past time through much of the Americas it was determined to be unsportsmanlike since Ulrich proved to have an irresistible urge for racing debates.

Second: Melissa worked very hard on an article for this issue and if Mr. Ulrich is continuously dragged back into the quagmire then the next issues of RW will never see the wet side of a printing press. Melissa has threatened to "Pop a cap in that Linux box" (while gesturing in the general direction of the WERA server) is publication is delayed.

Thank you for your cooperation.

-Citizens for the Abolition of Ulrich Baiting
    (currently only active in Kansas,USA and Oaxaca, Mexico)

2. thiam1

thiam1 Guest

Does this mean JU admits that affirmative action for TSR is not only fair, it's needed to keep the sport going? Is he also conceding that the AMA is now doing a masterful job of promoting rider safety and has fully embraced a open communication with teams and riders? I'm sad to see JU give up on causes he fought so hard for. That makes him a bit of a wimp, really. But oh well, I'll still buy his rag. [​IMG]

3. Texracer85

Texracer85 Guest

Hey JU, what do you have to say about that and how it pertains to the sandbagging pro's, racer/writers, the AMA, and most importantly, tell me everything you know about 125 racing.

Melissa, if you want to get your article published, drop $1,000,000 in nonsequential singles in the large knot hole of the old oak tree by the nudie bar and i will edit out the baiting.
    And I'll need a shirt with a collar too, they have a dress code. [​IMG]

[This message has been edited by Texracer85 (edited 03-21-2001).]

4. Texracer85

Texracer85 Guest

boy, i knew someone was gonna beat me to the smart ass reply, at least it was you Thiam.

5. julrich

julrich Well-Known Member

Damn you, damn you all to hell, Mr. Sam.

(And the April issue is already on newsstands. It's May that wasn't finished to meet the deadline yesterday and still isn't.)

And stop e-mail Trudy and narc-ing me out. She keeps coming in here and telling me to do some actual work--hey, hey, gimme that keyb

6. thiam1

thiam1 Guest

That was like shooting fish in a barrel...

7. Texracer85

Texracer85 Guest

big fish, small barrel
    [​IMG]

[This message has been edited by Texracer85 (edited 03-21-2001).]

8. GSXRGIRL

GSXRGIRL Guest

9. Laurie Acree

Laurie Acree Well-Known Member

I could have done without that crash page in this last issue.

10. backdraftmoto

backdraftmoto I make Nissan trucks...

All it shows is that Lee is human. How wrong is that?

11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

LOL - It's just a wife/SO and/or Mom thing. They always understand that it happens but reminders are never welcome...

12. Laurie Acree

Laurie Acree Well-Known Member

Thank you Mongo.

13. Elmo Buckweather III

Elmo Buckweather III Well-Known Member

He was rammed. Be complaining to the Parrot man.

14. julrich

Shh. Don't tell her I'm here. I'm pretending to be working.

15. NewRacer

NewRacer Tina! Come get some ham!

working on what? 12 step program?

[​IMG]

16. julrich

Yeah actually where I work they call it a 12-issue program.

17. NewRacer

NewRacer Tina! Come get some ham!

might not be if you dont get back to it!!!

[​IMG]

18. Texracer85

Texracer85 Guest

Elmo!! I thought you were deported and had your teeth sold to ivory poachers, glad to see you alive and smiling.

19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I'm waitng for the big announcement that RRW is going back to bi-monthly due to the editor having an unnamed addiction....

20. Tracee Polcin

Tracee Polcin Pic by IYF Photo

Well maybe I shouldn't renew just yet then. [​IMG]