1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Appropriate penalties

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by galloway840, May 16, 2018.

1. galloway840

galloway840 Well-Known Member

Let's start with this case, which hit the news yesterday and has some updates today...

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/05/1...alifornia-parents-arrested-cops-announce.html

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/05/1...t-with-crossbows-and-bbs-prosecutors-say.html

So, we'll wait for the trial, the evidence, for the mob-rule to die down, but assuming the accusations are true, what do you do with people who are torturing their children? Those 10 kids, even though they lived through this, are messed up for life presumably.

2. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Is flaying illegal?

galloway840 likes this.
  3. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

It's only news because there are 10 kids in one crappy house, this shit is widespread.

4. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

Death penalty

5. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Man, if you guys had any idea how common those living conditions are in low income housing areas, I've been in my fair share, the only difference 99% of the time, they had less kids, in some cases, not much less.

Last edited: May 16, 2018
  6. galloway840

galloway840 Well-Known Member

Guys, I agree crappy conditions are probably pretty common, but the 2nd article talks about shooting pellet rifles and cross-bows at the kids, plus burns and other intentional torture type activities. Surely that isn't common?

7. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

I was speaking primarily on the 'living conditions', the filth much of the kids get used to growing up in, etc..., not the torture techniques.

8. rcarson15

rcarson15 Well-Known Member

Pun intended?

9. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

https://www.theblaze.com/news/2018/...orkers-fired-resulting-apology-is-astonishing

While Blomgren noted that the employees who denied service to the woman “are not themselves racist,” he said “in this situation it doesn’t really matter” because Lillian felt “like she had been discriminated against. Sometimes impact outweighs intent and when that happens people do need to be held accountable. Since both Lillian and the clamoring public were demanding that these staff members be fired that it is what we did putting these two young women out of work. It was an incredibly difficult thing for us to do especially when they felt that they were just upholding our closing time of 9pm but the way in which they went about it lacked sensitivity and understanding of the racial implications at work.”

10. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

I think we have a winner in the White Guilt Olympics.

crashman likes this.
  11. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Bi-athlete...white guilt AND stupid to boot.

crashman likes this.
  12. Pittenger5

Pittenger5 Well-Known Member

I refuse to believe thats real. I just can't.

galloway840 likes this.