1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Apex Manf. Worktable

Discussion in 'Race Gear and Accessories For Sale' started by Sonny112, Aug 30, 2019.

1. Sonny112

Sonny112 Well-Known Member

Used in good condition, I've simply upgraded to an electric/hydraulic unit. It is one of their early generation tables but still sturdy and portable. I have modified the legs slightly to accept leveling casters so it can be wheeled around with or without a bike. The leveling casters allow it to be propped up on retractable rubber platforms when it's not needed to be wheeled around and makes the table stationary so that it does not accidentally move as on casters. These casters are easily removable if not needed. They also add about 3" of lift to the table.

$300. The table can be picked up or delivered in West Michigan or SE Michigan area or any Grattan or Gingerman event.

Attached Files:

2. Mechdziner714

Mechdziner714 More Gas Less Brakes

Thats a great mod, wish I was closer.

3. Kurlon

Kurlon Well-Known Member

Yup, I'd be all over that if I was in pick up distance.

4. ts199

ts199 Well-Known Member

Nice table. Like the others, wish I was closer and Im surprised someone has not scooped that up yet. GLWS

5. Sonny112

Bump.

6. Jakeoelsnakeo

Jakeoelsnakeo New Member

7. MVA25

MVA25 Well-Known Member

Pm sent

8. Sonny112

All PM's replied.

Still available

9. assjuice cyrus

assjuice cyrus Well-Known Member

When is the next Gratton round?

10. Sonny112

I dont think there are any remaining Wera races at Grattan this year, only a couple more STT track days.

11. Sonny112

12. Sonny112

$250 at Grattan STT this weekend

13. Sonny112

Sold

Kurlon likes this.