1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone played this PC game yet?

Discussion in 'General' started by Ex CCS Racer, Jul 7, 2002.

1. Ex CCS Racer

Ex CCS Racer Banned

They're building one as we speak. The same owners of the one in Columbia. No, I'll be moving.

2. Ex CCS Racer

Ex CCS Racer Banned

Let me add something to. The dealership is supposed to open next month but I've beena part of opening a dealership and rarely is it on time so hopefully I'll be settled in and trained by the end of next month.

3. jenn305

jenn305 Well-Known Member

the columbia area will never be the same. what is stickboy going to do with you moving so far away? btw- did you sell your house?

4. Ex CCS Racer

Ex CCS Racer Banned

It's on the market. Maybe rent it out....:eek:

5. Ex CCS Racer

Ex CCS Racer Banned

Jenn, how'd the boyz do? And did Diego race? He's had such bad luck lately:(

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

My Dad loves his (Sequoia that is, he doesn't really care about the 2 minutes).

7. Ex CCS Racer

Ex CCS Racer Banned

Guess I better learn the different models eh? Don't they make SUV's or something:confused: :D

8. Ex CCS Racer

Ex CCS Racer Banned

Nothing like picking up 4 prostitutes and dropping them off at the Policeman's Ball. I had to carjack a fast car first so I could do it in the alotted time. This game truly is twisted:eek:

9. RZ Racer

RZ Racer It passed tech LAST time!

I'm not sure about the pc version, but my roomate found some cheats for the ps2 version. One alows you to get cars airborne and glide for considerable distances. We found that rotating the turret on the tank allows the recoil to provide propulsion and fly the pig all over town!!! The controls are a bit sketchy, most flights end up in a flat spin, but if your very delicate on the controls, you can even land it at the airport in the 3rd city. I've wasted sooooooooooooo much time playing this game!

10. jenn305

the boys did good, no crashes. grant looked a lot more confident to me. i think he did a good job. greg had some motor problems. diego did race finally. he was excited. he and jar battled it out in a few races. you missed the mexican restaurant- lots of fun. we had a table of about 15. we sang so loud to the marriachi(sp?) band, that they packed up and went home. great time.

11. Ex CCS Racer

Ex CCS Racer Banned

That's good to hear. Hope ya drank a few(8) Captain-n-Cokes for me.

12. jenn305

actually, i drank tequila and beer. couldn't salute the captain with out you. although i have had a few tonight at work

13. Ex CCS Racer

Ex CCS Racer Banned

Anyone got any cheat codes for GTA 3?

14. AJ_371

AJ_371 Tom Thumb!!

Yea...I guess Grand Theft Auto would be pretty fun to play...but since I have Unreal Tournemant 2003(not a typo) I'll just go ahead and play that. Nothin like hiding in the bushes with a sniper rifle to get the ole adreneline going. Oh...and if you ask nicely...I may tell you how you too can get this game...2 months before it comes out. <insert evil laugh here>bwaaahaaahaaahaaaa

15. Charcoal-Pit-Racing

Charcoal-Pit-Racing Well-Known Member

Up until you posted "sniper" I always assumed Unreal was some kind of D&D type of game! Not a very descriptive title. :(

16. RZ Racer

you're looking for cheats for the pc version, right? I've got 'em for ps2, if thats any help.

17. Ex CCS Racer

Ex CCS Racer Banned

I wonder if some of the same cheats work. Give me a few to try.

18. RZ Racer

All of the cheats are entered using a ps2 controller, for ex:
    L1R1L2R1URDLURDL -all weapons.
    I don't think any of that translates into keyboard.

19. cincykid

cincykid Well-Known Member

Cheats for GTA 3

Go to www.gta3.com
    Then look under PC, then under the cheat section. There is a whole list for All WEAPONS, MONEY, WANTED STATUS<,EVERYTHING.

20. Ex CCS Racer

Ex CCS Racer Banned

Thanks and thanks:)