1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone near NCBike this weekend and heading back near Harrisburg PA?

Discussion in 'General' started by TakeItApart, Aug 12, 2015.

1. TakeItApart

TakeItApart Oops!

Like the title states; is there anyone doing NCBike or near Raleigh-Durham or anywhere near there that will be able to assist me in getting OEM Daytona bodywork back near Harrisburg PA? I can throw in some gas money to avoid the Greyhound shipping option.

Thanks!

2. worthless

worthless Well-Known Member

If you aren't in a big hurry, I'll be in Raleigh the week of Aug 31 returning Friday Sep 4.

3. TakeItApart

TakeItApart Oops!

Would you have room for an OEM bodywork set?

4. triplestrong

triplestrong Well-Known Member

If you can get the stuff to Summit, I'll be there next weekend (possibly this Saturday, as well). I come through Harrisburg on 81 to get there and back.

5. worthless

Depends on what rental car i get and how it's packaged, but, it's just me and my luggage.

6. TakeItApart

TakeItApart Oops!

Thanks for the offer, but the wife is actually interested in a road trip so it looks like I will be driving down this weekend. We'll probably end up either staying in Raleigh or head East to the outer banks and stay the weekend. Although, as soon as the bodywork hits the trunk, I'll be itching to get it home and ride! :D

7. ruckusracing

ruckusracing Well-Known Member

Bring the bike, mount the bodywork and ride VIR full course on Monday with P.R.E.

8. TakeItApart

TakeItApart Oops!

Haha! If I had vacation, (that wasn't reserved for a Hawaiian anniversary cruise) I'd consider it. The bike is already race prepped. The bodywork is so I can ride it on the street again.

9. worthless

No sweat. If you don't make it this weekend, let me know.

10. TakeItApart

TakeItApart Oops!

Will do. Thanks again for the offer. :beer:

11. TakeItApart

TakeItApart Oops!

The wife and I just got into Corolla NC after meeting with Mike and swapping the cash for the bodywork. Turns out he's riding VIR full with P.R.E. on Monday. :up:

If you see a white 675 #413 show him some wera love! :beer: