1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone near Gaffney, SC?

Discussion in 'General' started by 12pointRacing, Feb 15, 2006.

1. 12pointRacing

12pointRacing two-stroke potato peeler

Or, specifically:

521 New Pleasant Rd
    Gaffney, SC 29341

Have an item that was paid for and have yet to receive...

PM if you are out that way.

2. Wessinger03R6

Wessinger03R6 Well-Known Member

I'm in Columbia, SC. I might could pay them a visit one weekend

3. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Somewhere near Greenville and Spartanburg on I85. Famous for the water tower that looks like a butt stuffed into a golf tee.

4. CorollaDude

CorollaDude Beach Bum

:stupid:

That's on the way to Road Atlanta. I think that's where they have the water tower that looks like a giant ass with a huge hemrroid haning out. Somebody told me it was a peach, but naw, on the way back it still looked like a giant ass to me. Plus, as I was riding by and surfing the radio channels, that old "Dueling Banjos" theme came up. That place is scary. :wow:

5. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

Yeah, they had to put a big leaf on the side of the peach to make it look more like a peach-oid rather than a butt-oid. Before the addition of the leaf, thousands of yankees (your kind) were making the annual pilgrimage to see it.

end of threadjack

Oh, and yoshinewmn lives near Gaffney. Did he rip you off? If not maybe yoshi can pay this guy a visit.

6. 12pointRacing

It could all be just a "misunderstanding", but as it sits right now I am out some $ and have not had any communication since mid-week 2 weeks ago (which happens to be the time the $ was received).

Could all be nothing, but he answered his email and phone just fine initially...

Maybe all it will take is have someone local "remind him" he needs to send out this part, and everyone lives happily ever after.

7. SDK

SDK Member

What's the name? I have friend that is from there. He could probably tell us if he is at least on the up and up.

8. 12pointRacing

Matt Cash

(address above)

9. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

Get Matt Newman (Yoshi) to break his kneecaps. :)

10. SDK

SDK Member

He didn't know the guy in particular but his mom works for the sheriff taking civil complaints. She said if we could give her a breakdown of what's going on and a phone number they could see what could be done there. PM me and I can give you more info.

11. CrazyR6man

CrazyR6man Well-Known Member

I live about 45 minutes away :)

12. yoshinewmn

yoshinewmn white & nerdy

i would love to help you and im only 10min away .have pleanty of gun and allways looking for something to shoot .

email me ([email protected])

or call 864-814-1234

13. yoshinewmn

yoshinewmn white & nerdy

just did a map quest and he is close than i thought.:clap:

give me the whole rundown on the story and i will help .dont wana put the smack down and then find out it was shipped to the wrong adress:wow:

14. 12pointRacing

You my friend are the man. Beers are on me on my first trip out east!

Thanks for your help, and I will let you know how it turns out in coming days...

:beer:

15. yoshinewmn

yoshinewmn white & nerdy

well what happened did my visit and phone call help .didi you get the frame ?

16. 12pointRacing

Got the frame today.

Thanks Yoshi!!!