1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

anyone looking for a rider?

Discussion in 'WERA National Endurance Series' started by blakekelly27, Feb 9, 2009.

1. blakekelly27

blakekelly27 Well-Known Member

My names blake KELLY and looking to get some more seat time this season. I raced 5 rounds of Formula extreme in 2008, and 12 more race weekends on top of that with wera and ccs, also have done a few endurance rides also, have no problem being consistant. if you need ref. i have them. I can drop motors, change tires, etc., and ride well. so what ever is needed i can do. Money got super tight, and just looking to keep fresh till i can get money ruling again. can cover my part for tires and fuel and whatever else. can travel to where ever. GIVE me a shot.

thanks
    blake KELLY
    (724)496-2125
    [email protected]

2. lance89

lance89 Well-Known Member

Some one give Blake a ride! he is a super good guy, and he's not to bad on a bike either:Poke:. He rode with FOWR at Nelson and did a great job. He would be the first person I would call if I needed a rider. Lance

3. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

Another bump for Blake. Super nice guy and quick as well. Would definitely want to ride on an endurance team with him if I was running one.

:beer:

4. jeffrop

jeffrop Well-Known Member

Props for blake KELLY :up:

You won't find a more dedicated, nicer, all around racer in the paddock!

Oh, and he bounces back well! (I know, I bounced him) :D

5. owndjoo

owndjoo muthapucka

another nod for mr. kelly! Great guy and talented on the track and workin on the bike.

6. rugbymook

rugbymook Under Construction

Props for BLAKE @#$%'ing KELLY's sister!!! :)

(that Blake guy's not too bad either)

7. blakekelly27

blakekelly27 Well-Known Member

Ride equals two nights with my sister...

8. Chuck Ivey

Chuck Ivey Well-Known Member

do you have pictures?...

9. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

:stupid:
    I can always make room on my roster for the right price.:D

10. Spot

Spot Well-Known Member

Hey man! Get any decent offers yet? Good luck:beer: