1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone looking for a dog? (GA area)

Discussion in 'General' started by Lazy Destroyer, Oct 31, 2007.

1. Lazy Destroyer

Lazy Destroyer Well-Known Member

Cross posting this from another forum:

If you can help these pups out or know someone who is looking for a dog please contact James at 404-five six one-8614. More details can be had at the link at the beginning of the post, I do not believe you have to be a member of that forum to view. I think we've got houses w/ blankets set up for them now and proper collars and food and stuff, but if any of you guys know anyone looking for a dog or can accomodate fostering these pups, please let James know at the above phone number! Previous owner has basically just abandoned these dogs and James and his wife are trying their hardest to take care of them.

-Blake

Last edited: Oct 31, 2007
  2. CHROMEKID01

CHROMEKID01 Ebay pimp seller

Thank you Blake for posting this over here for me:up:

These pups need a good home and would with a bit of time make excellent track dogs since they are so friendly and playful:)

3. CHROMEKID01

Good Puppies need new Homes..
    Anyone looking for a good dog?
    We have 2 new puppies that need homes...

Our neighbor decided to move and has left his two dogs at the old house until he can take them to the pound[​IMG]. We would like help to find homes for these guys. One is a female, german shepard mix, about 1 year old and the other is a pit mix, male, 2 years old. Both dogs are very sweet but will need some training,since their ignorant owner just left them tied up in the back yard for who knows how long. If anyone is interested, let me know.
    Thanks guys!

these guys have been under me and the wifes care now for a couple of days but we currently have 7 dogs and no room for anymore, also if we can't get these friendly,playful pups adopted out soon their owner (though in my opinion not much of one) has stated he will take them to the pound and that means certain death to the Pit mix around here[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

KTMWorld.com
    1888fastlap.com
    highlandparkresort.com

Toll Free Orders: 1-888-FASTLAP
    Phone: 770-748-0771
    404-561-8614 cell

4. gixxerfever

gixxerfever Well-Known Member

make sure to let your neighbor know he is a f@ckn' piece of S###T! for doing that to those poor dogs!

5. Dutch

Dutch Token white guy

I hate people. When someone asks me why I like my dogs better then most people I will point them to this thread.

6. Photo_Chick

Photo_Chick Leo's Wench!

I hope they find good loving homes

7. CHROMEKID01

We have been photo documenting everything and once these dogs have new homes we will be turning in all of our pics and a statement to the local authorities to try and prosecute, this is just the wrong way to treat animals:mad:

8. CHROMEKID01

I hope the exact same thing and all help will be appreciated:up:

9. CHROMEKID01

The pit mix is no longer available :(

10. ScottyRock155

ScottyRock155 A T-Rex going RAWR!

Is it ok or did something happen to it??

11. jkhonea

jkhonea Back Again

That's what I was just wondering.

12. CHROMEKID01

Well to make a long story short these 2 dogs have been tied up in their yard and we have been trying to feed and care for them as well as try to find them homes quickly, the pit mix as friendly and playful as he was he was also a escape artist, well we have 7 dogs of ourt own and 3 of those are much smaller jack russell terriers and well last night when i took my 2 Baby pits (6 week olds) and my best friend (jack russel) murphy out to use the bathroom well the pit mix attacked my jack russell and bit him up pretty good so we called animal control:( and though i am really torn up about this he is in their hands now but i already know his fate and it brings tears to my eyes to think about it but he attcked my dog and though he was the sweetest puppy even after we called the animal control and i hate to have done it i have 7 other dogs and my GF and i just could not control this pup from trying to eat our dogs.......Nobody stepped up on 35 different web forums to say they could take him and last night at 11pm when there was nothing to do we did the hardest thing in the world to do:(

So by next thursday he will be destroyed as the animal shelter does not adopt out pit mixes or anything pit for that matter:(

It was very sad for me and the GF but we just could not risk our other dogs being hurt and he left many punture wound in my Jack and he is at the vet today:(

Though he was not at all aggressive to his yard mate or either myself or my GF!!

13. ScottyRock155

ScottyRock155 A T-Rex going RAWR!

I am sorry that your dog was hurt. :(

There is a special section of hell reserved for pet owners like your neighbor. :mad:

14. CHROMEKID01

I really hate that these dogs owner is such a ignorant bastard, If he had 1) any concern for these pups all would be good 2) any type of proper fencing or proper care these pups both would be fine...

I just wish that the poorly chained puppy and poorly fenced yard were different the pit mix was a sweet and good dog all he needed was someone to have paid attention to him and he would have made an excellent companion, i hate that i had to allow animal control to take him...I am very sad but we just could not risk him getting out and hurting one of our other smaller dogs:( though in all honesty he very my have been playing very much too ruch though it looked and felt like an attack, I am very sad he was such a sweet dog and as a single dog family he would have been the best...I hate that shelters kill so many and have such bad rules about pit anythings:( i can't even regroup and go get him because i don't have anywhere to keep him and can't live with the fear that he may escape from across the street when i least expect it and do even more harm to my puppies....

Its just not a good feeling i have today i wish i could have done more much more:(