1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

anyone know Mitchell Pierce? (video)

Discussion in 'General' started by slidewayzBLAKE, Mar 26, 2007.

1. slidewayzBLAKE

slidewayzBLAKE I do the doubles

2. Moto.

Moto. Le' Moto

i don't know him personally or anything...he's fast. a little crazy. good fan entertainment.

he's the Gary McCoy of WMRRA :clap:

3. Focker

Focker Well-Known Member

He's an animal

4. BiZ

BiZ a matter of weight ratios

Pretty cool track!

5. GixxerBlade

GixxerBlade Oh geez

Looks like N8 Kern going into turn 1 at Summit on the Beemer. That guy is an animal on that thing. Mesmerizing if you happen to be behind him.

6. Repo Man

Repo Man 50 years of Yamaha GP!!

Track looks like a goat path...???

7. Hooper

Hooper Well-Known Member

Kinda reminds me of this Chad Lewin kid I saw going into T1 at LVMS back in November... :)

8. Harp

Harp Well-Known Member

That's Turn 3a at Pacific Raceways (outside of Seattle). It's a fun track...lacks run-off in a few key areas.

Mitchell is a fast kid. I remember him passing me on the outside during a practice session at PIR (Portland) going sideways and then on the gas again before I had time to pee myself. I don't think he raced last year, but I heard he was making a comeback this year.

9. pscook

pscook Well-Known Member

Mitchell is coming back this year, should be fun. My first time in the advanced group with Adrenaline Freaks a couple of years ago, he came around me at the top of the hill smoking to the right, then drifted off to the left to set up for turn 3 (not 3a, that's what the car guys call it :) ). I realized halfway down the hill that I passed my brake marker wide open in fourth, and I should consider slowing soon. It was a bit distracting.

Yes, it is a goat track, but it's paved. But, it's only one hour away, the next closest is 4 hours, and then 6 out to the next. You run what you got.

10. bafflebrain

bafflebrain Well-Known Member

He took a strip off me coming out of T1 at PIR...all I can see was white leathers and 'Twitch' in the back.

Pretty young guy..20 y.o. I think. Heard that he spent a bit of time flat tracking.

11. sanfret

sanfret Almost as fast as my kid

Flat tracker in his youth... hopefully he will keep the wheels under him this year.

12. Focker

Focker Well-Known Member

There are a few fast guys in WMRRA. Mike Sullivan is pretty quick and he's an old guy. Eli dropped off the pace a bit this year but should be back with a vengence

13. Mr Sunshine

Mr Sunshine Banned

Ok Phil I'm gonna have to clean up my monitor now from spitting Coke onto it.

I've never ridden with Mitchell on the track but I've talked to him a few times. He has talent and just needs to get it focused. He's a pretty cool guy too. I guess on Friday we'll see if I can take the heat of Mitchell passing me into turn 3.

14. Mr Sunshine

Mr Sunshine Banned

Gotta stay up to win. :(

15. Moto.

Moto. Le' Moto

hahaha - perfect.

16. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien