1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone know & love Suzuki TC100's??

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by blackboat, Jul 5, 2008.

1. blackboat

blackboat Well-Known Member

Or at least know someone that knows & love Suzuki TC100's??

Funny thing, one got stuck on the back of the trailer today. Didn't notice it until I was backing in. When queried, I just had to admit to my wife I wasn't entirely sure when it came aboard. And since I couldn't take it back to this place I don't know, well, I guess we'll just keep it.

Looks like this (sorta):

[​IMG]

I had actually hoped it would be a good bike to teach my 12 yo daughter to ride on, but it's a bit small. Might be willing to swap for something a bit smaller if anyone has any interest.

Pretty neat little bike; has oil injection, looks like a factory luggage rack (or at least rack, luggage is probably pushing it on this), I did find the carb; it's inside the crankcase, which is apparently where it's supposed to be. Had me going for a bit though....Needs one rear turn signal lens from what I noticed so far. Lot of rust on the chrome parts is kind of a bummer. Oh yeah, it's got a hi/low range in the transmission, giving 8 gears forward. Besides the cosmetics, seems solid and pretty much as-issued. Even got an owner's manual.

If nothing else, well, looks like the pit bike problem is solved. Except I wasn't trying to solve it, but oh well.....

Just generally trying to find out if there are any internet groups that like this sort of thing, where to find more info, etc. Figured it was getting into the same area as some of the vintage race bikes and hoped someone could shed some light on these (decent, POS, that sort of thing).

Thanks,
    Rob

More TC100 Pics Here