1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone in Milwaukee/Wauwatosa up to check on a business there...

Discussion in 'General' started by vfrket, Dec 15, 2016.

1. vfrket

vfrket Lost Member

Ordered some electronic repair and shipped my item (for my son).
    Have not heard from them via email or phone.
    Would love to have the business checked in person. Seems to be in a good location via Google, but the lack of communication is concerning.
    Police station is around the corner from the address but not sure they'll engage.

PM me please.

TIA

2. Sprinky

Sprinky Well-Known Member

What business is it?

3. vfrket

vfrket Lost Member

PM on the way in a couple - another gent has PM'd me also.

4. vfrket

vfrket Lost Member

Product returned today appears in working order - thank you to those who checked into this for me!
    Worst customer experience ever received during the transaction - Never got emails or phone calls returned. Just asking for an ETA to keep my son's expectations in check.
    Only received email when it/something was put back in the mail to me with a tracking number.

So, if your kid's Beats headphones lose a speaker due to the crappy build and need the wire replaced and soldered - fix them your self or find someone else other than fixthebeat.com
    Or be prepared to not know if it is being worked. Overall time was fine door to door and back - a month - but lack communication makes this an unpleasant transaction.