1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone have an Aprilia Ditech scooter? FREE PARTS!

Discussion in 'General' started by duc995, Jul 1, 2022.

1. duc995

duc995 Yep…

It’s been a long time since I had my 2001 Aprilia SR50 Ditech scooter! When I used to own it I installed a 70 cc big bore kit as well as some other parts. I found a box while cleaning out the garage with some leftover parts! Things like the stock piston & cylinder, some internal gearing, springs and roller weights. Also some new iridium plugs and brand new Ferodo brake pads…. 94EE48B9-00D8-4BAC-95F3-AEA49C6D9073.jpeg 85429F6D-383E-4C83-9450-08D55DDA0AC5.jpeg and the other stuff in the pics. If someone wants this stuff I’m just asking for you to pay shipping…. I’ll box it up and will figure out the shipping and can take a PayPal payment. Sound good?

2. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

Dibs

I think that is the same one I have, if so I will take them. Mine is a very light almost

Let me check when I get back to the office.
    Thank you

3. yokohama1

yokohama1 Well-Known Member

If Rob passes, I would like them.

Boman Forklift likes this.
  4. Boman Forklift

I’m going to the office now to see if this matches my model Aprila, because I don’t want to take them from you, if it does not match.

Mine is currently apart because the Reed valve assembly and carb boot are damaged.

5. yokohama1

Cool. Just let me know.

6. duc995

duc995 Yep…

Yokohama1: sent you a pm.

7. Boman Forklift

Sorry I totally flaked out.

I couldn’t find this thread to remember what the parts were. I had taken pictures of my scooter to make sure it was a match and I think it is?

I’m still interested if yokahama passes. I will PayPal, Venmo or Zelle the money for shipping, if you have any of those, or I can mail a check.

Thanks
    Rob

8. Boman Forklift

If Yokohama does take them and doesn’t need the reed assembly and intake boot and you have those, I would most appreciate those parts

9. duc995

duc995 Yep…

No reed assembly or intake boot. Sorry….

I had just installed a 70 cc kit so the engine parts are a stock piston, stock cylinder, and I’m not sure anymore what that aluminum piece on the left in the photo is anymore.

Boman Forklift likes this.
  10. Boman Forklift

Ok, thank you. I will still take them if he doesn’t want them.

Sorry about dropping the ball, I see you even PM’d me.

11. duc995

duc995 Yep…

Yokohama1: sent you a pm.

12. yokohama1

Out for the night but will send the money tomorrow AM. Thanks.