1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone get a trackskinz leather??

Discussion in 'General' started by lrrs699, Mar 26, 2009.

1. lrrs699

lrrs699 EX ccs/lrrs

Just trying to get an idea of quality. Thinking about picking one up. Any here have one/know anyone that has one? thanks

2. SmokeSignalRT

SmokeSignalRT Fat Member

James Stroud had one at Talladega this past weekend. I looked really well built.

3. lrrs699

lrrs699 EX ccs/lrrs

thanks.....anyone else?

4. blueduc37

blueduc37 Well-Known Member

I will be at the Tally National with a bunch. Come see for yourself.

Free shipping at the track :Poke:

5. lrrs699

lrrs699 EX ccs/lrrs

6. TheJames

TheJames Feelin lucky?

got any pics?

7. blueduc37

blueduc37 Well-Known Member

Send me an email address to [email protected] - I'll load you up.

8. lrrs699

lrrs699 EX ccs/lrrs

bring it back to the top

9. Calkidd

Calkidd Well-Known Member

10. lrrs699

lrrs699 EX ccs/lrrs

its exactly what we are talking about. Do you have one???

11. fullmetalF4i

fullmetalF4i C. Lee #826

ive got one. no complaints thus far. still breaking it in.
    theyve got a lot of cool stuff coming down the pipe too.

12. lrrs699

lrrs699 EX ccs/lrrs

appreciate it. They are sending me a suit to try on so the one i am getting made fits perfect.

My first opinion....Great customer service

Thanks Wayne

Last edited: Mar 27, 2009
  13. Calkidd

Calkidd Well-Known Member

I don't have one, but the website is limited with views of other colors and styles. Plus, the idea of sending only money orders doesn't sit right with me.

14. benprobst

benprobst Well-Known Member

God, that has got to be one of the worst websites I have ever visited. What in the hell were they thinking when the web guy showed them.

"Hey, that looks awesome, I really like how you cant read any text! I got an idea, how about everytime you click on a tab, you get a curser tracer that says what tab you are in, just incase you forget! Awesome job webguy!"

\:Puke:

15. lrrs699

lrrs699 EX ccs/lrrs

website definately needs help.....but right now it aint about selling the website its about selling the gear. I gave a deposit thru paypal. So my cash is covered.

16. benprobst

The website sells the gear, the gear doesnt sell the website, especially with new product. Ive got some cash lying around, and considered investing it in a set of these leathers. I do a fair bit of coaching, bike rental, and am involved with the local racing club. I can always use an extra set for rental or loan, one look at that site and I went the other direction. It provides next to no useful information, no useful pictures, and is an annoying and distracting as a website can get. JMHO.

17. lrrs699

lrrs699 EX ccs/lrrs

i agree to a certain level. gotta start somewhere.....they are sending my suit to try out...so i will let you know about it if you like

18. benprobst

Sounds good, post up a review. Seems to be a few new companies popping out some suits, hopefully they are all safe!

19. lrrs699

lrrs699 EX ccs/lrrs

Honestly dont plan on doing a crash test.....Contact Wanye..blueduc37 he has pics he can send of the suits and all the tech details.....

Wayne i will be waiting for my check in the mail...

20. olgoodf3

olgoodf3 'Merica

I agree the site could use some help.

Wayne has great customer service though, so I just tell everyone to contact him for current stuff.

I'll have mine in a few days, but I don't plan on testing the "durability" any time soon.