1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone for track day at Roebling?

Discussion in 'General' started by TwoCycler, Feb 3, 2003.

1. Joss

Joss F3 Dabbler

Hmmm. How about if you just change them here on the 24th?

Then you can call me punk-boy all day. Probably put you up overnight too.

Balancing is included too, right. :D

2. fat bloke

fat bloke Well-Known Member

Hi Rocky, can you see what i have to put up with every week now? would you like another job? anyway if you dont do it on a JGP day i can make it, plus i dont need a tire guy, im ok with the 175 bucks, if it rains i know i get wet and i know for every ten guys who say they will come only four will turn up, plus id pay just to see your smiling face and to see Chuck ride anyway! laters...........

Last edited: Feb 4, 2003
  3. TwoCycler

TwoCycler Well-Known Member

James,

It looks like we now have five confirmed. Monday the 24th looks like the day. Are you in bubba?

Russell,

I would love to have you there. I dont know if I could be nearly as nice of a host as you were to us at Jennings though!

Ok, who's with me?

Rocky Stargel
    Team Stargel Aprilia

4. Tank Boy

Tank Boy clank clank boom

I'm there if you make sure Chuck keeps his clothes on. :D

You want the denero up front or at the track?

5. TwoCycler

James,

I can give you total assurance that there will be no Speedos anywhere in our pit. At least you did not have to sit 'ringside' for that display of man meat like I did last year! At least there was alcohol provided. I give you my word that this track day will not be a sausage festival.

Email me at [email protected] and I will give you a mailing address for the check.

Thanks, it should be fun.

Rocky Stargel
    Team Stargel Aprilia

6. Joss

Joss F3 Dabbler

That's "dinero", vaquero... :p

7. TwoCycler

Stuart,

Put your dinero where your mouth is. What is that, a whole 15 minute drive for you?

Rocky Stargel
    Team Stargel Aprilia

8. Joss

Joss F3 Dabbler

LOL! More like 25 minutes, but I have to push pretty hard. ;)

9. Photo_Chick

Photo_Chick Leo's Wench!

Then what am I doing in Eugene, Oregon???? ;)

Love ya honey!

And oh, I don't think pillows would help. My guy really knows how to crash! :D

10. Joss

Joss F3 Dabbler

Bumpity-bump

11. Joss

Joss F3 Dabbler

Bump

12. chuckie90

chuckie90 New Member

News Flash

Attention all riders who were talking to Rocky about the 24th of Feb at Roebling. I just called the track to process the rental and they informed me that another group had rented for that day. If you have sent money to rocky he will turn it back around to you. There are still some spaces left with this group so please contact Rocky at [email protected] for this information if you would still like to go. Thanks, Chuck Sorensen

13. Tank Boy

Tank Boy clank clank boom

Awwww PPhhtttthhhh.....

14. yoshinewmn

yoshinewmn white & nerdy

thats fine and dandy but just dont crash again when im looking .

vicky , you gonna be at tally .pm me and let know .

15. steveg

steveg Well-Known Member

Track Day

Yeh Rocky, I would like to go to roebling or Jennings Monday or Tuesday count me in. Let me know where to send the money? I need to ride on some pavement? I've been racing motocross on the off season, so I need the practice. Just let me know, if you want you can call me at the shop during the day 888-675-1357. Oh yea, one of the guys in the shop might want to go as well?
    Thanks, Steve Genter.