1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anybody using Pit Posse products?

Discussion in 'General' started by Andy Bankston, Mar 15, 2007.

1. Andy Bankston

Andy Bankston DON'T YOU KNOW WHO I AM?

2. gixxersmitty

gixxersmitty Well-Known Member

I just ordered from them on Monday. The guy that answered the phone acted like he was too good to deal with me. I dont plan on doing any more business with them.

3. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

Try NiceRaxx through Monte at STT or Charlie at Pit Bull. Looks very similar.

4. G 97

G 97 Garth

Those are Nice Raxx.

I like the pit posse stuff. I have two 4 foot tire racks that I have used for 2 seasons, no problems. Assymbly and installing went very well. Used a couple more screws to secure to trailer. They have worked good.

The NiceRaxx are awesome too. I have used four sets from the start of last season. Work very well. better pics here www.niceraxx.com

Here is another good source for trailer stuff. http://www.blazinbelltech.com/?source=001

5. G 97

G 97 Garth

Man, sorry to hear about that,
    I had the opposite experience. I ordered 1 eight foot long tire rack. When I finally got home and around to installing it in the trailer a month later I realized after installing it that I ordered an 8 foot and what I just put up was a 4 foot one. I checked my order form to confirm and then I called them and told them I ordered and paid for an 8 footer but got a 4 footer instead and spaced out and already mounted it in trailer and he said no problem and sent me another 4 footer. So I basically got an 8 footer for the price of an 4 footer which worked out better in the end. :beer:

I ordered some other stuff from them and they were nothing but great. This was two years ago so maybe something changed.

6. G 97

G 97 Garth

pics

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. gixxersmitty

gixxersmitty Well-Known Member

I got my order today so they were prompt about shipping it. I must have just caught somebody on an off day. He wasnt rude but he wasnt all that friendly either. It happens I guess.