1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anybody in ATL area want to rent/loan an ATV for this Sunday?

Discussion in 'General' started by Andy Bankston, Dec 6, 2006.

1. Andy Bankston

Andy Bankston DON'T YOU KNOW WHO I AM?

I know this may be a long shot, but does anybody in the Atlanta area (I'm in Acworth/Kennesaw) have a 4-wheeler they'd want to rent? My cousin is coming in from out of town and wants to go riding, so we're going to either Durhamtown or Highland Park on Sunday morning. But, my girlfriend wants to go too so she can decide if she wants to get one in the future.

So we need another ATV. We were just going to rent one from the park but if anybody here has one they'd be willing to lend, I'll just give you the $100 we were going to spend there. We'd just need something with an automatic clutch, preferably a 4-stroke, and since she'd be the one riding it, it would be used very lightly.

Email me at [email protected]
    thanks,
    Andy

2. theTank

theTank "You're my BOY, Blue!"

How about a 1987 Suzki LT230? Electric start, granny gear, and reverse! the trouble is, no parking brake, and it is a rigid frame. Meaning the only rear suspension is the tires! Works great, if you go slow enough!

3. Andy Bankston

Is that the Quadsport model? I thought those were chain drive/mono shock on the rear and manual clutch. Or was there a shaft drive model too that was more of a work/utility?

4. Fuzzy317

Fuzzy317 a Crash Truck near you

IIRC I had one of those you descibe. Think it was an '86 :confused: This may be as described, suzuki went through many model variations around that time. :rolleyes:

Last edited: Dec 7, 2006
  5. Andy Bankston

Yeah, it seems like they did have several variations of some of the models. That's why I'm confused :confused:

Just need to make sure it's something with an auto clutch.

6. theTank

theTank "You're my BOY, Blue!"

Yes, utility model. Shaft drive, NO SUSPENSION, auto clutch.

7. Andy Bankston