1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any Yamaha Boat sales Peeps on the Beeb? I need a helping hand

Discussion in 'General' started by Bugslayer, May 29, 2021.

1. Bugslayer

Bugslayer Well-Known Member

Looking to buy an FSH 255.
    2021s are all spoken for, maybe. Hoping there is someone on here that can pull a rabbit out of their hat! Or get me to the head of the line on a 2022?

2. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

My buddy just took delivery of his last Thursday. Ordered at the end of last summer and he waited forever hearing, "looks like another two weeks" the whole time.

3. omatter34

omatter34 Well-Known Member

Where are you located?

4. Bugslayer

Yeah, that's what I have been reading everywhere.

5. Bugslayer

I'm in Idaho, but distance doesn't matter to me.

6. omatter34

omatter34 Well-Known Member

Call Scott @ Cycle Springs Powersports in Clearwater FL. I bought my Yamaha there and so did my brother in law and a good friend. He was great to work with. The market is obviously crazy right now, but if there is one to be had I'd bet he can find it. He had my brother in laws shipped in and got him taken care of.

7. Bugslayer

Thanks, I will give him a try.

8. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

best of luck as there is nothing in inventory in North FL. Lots of deposits on waiting to be produced boats as well.

9. GarrettRick

GarrettRick Well-Known Member

I got super lucky , we have a new tenant in our bldg just so happened to be a Yamaha / kawi/ Honda store . I got a 21 Yamaha gp1800svho - but I’m pretty sure there’s a very disappointed. Customer somewhere. :D
    Power lodge motorsports in Bonita springs Florida, ask for Ernest . Tell him
    Garrett sent you .....free to try

10. Bugslayer

Perfect, thanks.

11. Captain Morgan

Captain Morgan Well-Known Member

Buy a panga shell, add twin 115s and make your life easy. Add a t top outriggers, live well cooler,ect. Coming from someone who works and lives on a boat in Mexico

12. Bugslayer

The panga solution holds some intrigue for sure, but this boat will spend more of its time north of the border.