1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any watch lovers here????

Discussion in 'General' started by vizsladog, Jan 27, 2009.

1. PATBAROK

PATBAROK I <3 Poontang

honestly-only time I feel weird with a large watch is when i wear dress shirts-most of the my shirts got the sleeve cuff just at the right size with the watch on :)

2. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

But then again after running my yap about wanting to go fully back to smaller watches, I still want an IWC Big Pilot so bad it makes my dick hard. :D

3. worthless

worthless Well-Known Member

The offer still stands to hold on to it for a while to see if you can live without it.

4. PATBAROK

PATBAROK I <3 Poontang

purty..
    [​IMG]

5. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

The Panerai?

It's a base with all papers, extra strap, box and ever single thing that comes with it including box, the cardboard box and the box that panerai ships their stuff in.

6. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

Tree fifty?

7. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Give me a bit to think about it. I don't wear it that much but my kid helped me pick it out when she was small.

8. worthless

Want to make sure you understand what I'm offering...I'm offering to give it a good home while you decide if you can live without it or not. I wasn't looking to buy it (at least not right now). There's other cheap bastards 'round here, ya know!?!?

9. Dragginass

Dragginass Well-Known Member

The wife got me my first "big" watch. Makes my tag feel tiny. I liked the TW steel line from their Rossi stuff. I couldn't go full Uccio though so I had to find something different.

[​IMG]

10. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Ah, gotcha. I'll take it into consideration. :)

Considered it. No! :crackup:

Boman Forklift likes this.
  11. worthless

I'll cover shipping

12. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

Hey DaveK,

You got any other stuff, I can borrow long term from you for free, while you decide if you want it? I mean.....I'll give it a good home.....I'll cover shipping.

I promise I won't scratch or ruin it....C'mon DaveK throw me a bone. LOLOLOL

How 'bout you worthless?:crackup::crackup::crackup:

13. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I got an extra lacrosse stick that I'll loan ya'. :D

14. worthless

Need a wife?

Phl218 likes this.
  15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

WANT! 43 is perfect :D No they just need to do big and blue - and I need to sell a kidney....

16. peakpowersports

peakpowersports Well-Known Member

17. JBraun

JBraun Well-Known Member

18. JBraun

JBraun Well-Known Member

Give it a try for a while. I used to think that too but I just wasn't used to it. My first small watch was a Hamilton Intra matic. 38mm and very slim. Near perfect proportions for a dress watch, but the first time I put it on I thought it I dwarfed it.

I've also been wearing a 36mm datejust once in a while. I bought it to sell, but I put it on a nice leather strap I had laying around and fell in love with it.

19. JBraun

JBraun Well-Known Member

Been on vacation and not paying attention so now I'm binging on the Baselworld releases. The new Patek perpetual calendar looks awesome, but I just don't see how they get to over $80k. That's Langematik territory, and nowhere near as complicated.

20. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

Imagine how they'd feel on Trump's wrist :D