1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any idea what hit my wife's car?

Discussion in 'General' started by In Your Corner, Mar 12, 2019.

1. Phl218

Phl218 .

upload_2019-3-12_16-0-34.png

she came in on 2 wrecking balls

2. Spitz

Spitz Well-Known Member

There would be blood on the roof after I found out who did it.

3. BigBird

BigBird blah

Helicopter for sure.

Or just a Ford in self destruct mode

Sent from my smatrfone

4. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

I think the ladder scenario sounds very plausible.

It really sucks that people do stuff like that and just leave.

5. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

A part from Boeing 737 Max....

6. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

A 737 max 8 on final approach.

It sucks! Check with your neighbors to determine if they have security cameras covering their/your property.

code3ryder likes this.
  7. acorn27

acorn27 4 out of 3 people in the world struggle with math

8. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Dude, come here and sit in the parking lot at Costco or the Asian mart. You'll see much worse all day long. Unfortunately, people are f@ckin' assholes.

9. While lapping Rea and Gigi on his back :)

10. joec

joec brace yourself

Something mysterious hit my truck last night too. Turns out it was a couple of shit bags throwing brick sized chunks of concrete at passing cars while they were waiting for the bus. Just missed my passenger side window and my windshield. Hooray baltimore. That's my door just below the a pillar. Screenshot_20190312-192253.png

11. BC

BC Well-Known Member

They are deceased now, correct?

K51000 likes this.
  12. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

This... UPS.... was in parked in a turn?

13. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

This happens every couple of decades, and then it gets covered by the news media, which gives fucktards the idea to go do it, which spins up more media coverage which inspires more fucktards....

Etc.

Some lady got killed here in DFW recently. Whole family in the car with her when a brick came through the windshield and caught her in the throat. She was NOT killed instantly.

14. BigBird

BigBird blah

Humans show again they are pretty dumb.

Sent from my smatrfone

15. joec

joec brace yourself

I figure the murder rate or the incarceration rate relating to that group of individuals will resolve the issue on its own. I don't need to interfere with someone else's fate or destiny. Which ever way you choose to view it.

My phone was dead, I was out numbered, the best I could do was turn around the median at the next intersection and go the opposite direction..i stopped on the other side of the road to yell "fuck you" and explain that thier behavior is the reason they will always be taking a bus. All the while they threw more rocks. When they started crossing the street I split.

It happened to another friend a few years ago by kids standing on a median at 11pm. He was droppng his wife off at work.. shock trauma nurse. He stopped at a cop car that was parked the next block down to tell them. They said he should consider himself lucky. They usually shoot at cop cars.

Oh well. Sucks.

Last edited: Mar 13, 2019
  16. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Oh man, I’d forgot all about that. Years ago I had a local city cop in one of my criminal justice classes. He’d been a cop in Baltimore prior, and had left after being shot at random while driving down the street.

17. speedluvn

Not to go all dungeony up in here but things went down hill when police agencies started hiring outside of their jurisdictions. Look at the movie Copland. Although this is room for argument on this topic but when you begin to develop the "us vs. them" attitude both sides begin to lose respect for one another.

18. joec

joec brace yourself

In Boston, city employees had to live within city limits. Not sure if it's still that way, but always seemed smart. Unfortunately, I don't think the pool is so deep in many cities.

19. speedluvn

Well they need to groom/farm their propsects with a cadet program that could start in the high schools. Everyone is not college material. At least not directly out of high school.

20. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

What does it say when the better prospects are more likely
    to be found in the less-populated places.
    You'd think a concentration of people would produce more
    qualified prospects, not fewer.
    It works that way for HS sports teams.

code3ryder likes this.