1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any biker friendly campgrounds at Barber?

Discussion in 'General' started by oldguy, Feb 12, 2005.

1. oldguy

oldguy NC novice old dude

I know I saw a name of one somewhere, but I don't know what forum it was in. Hey, give me a break........... I'm old :D

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

29 Dreams.

3. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

Sounds like a strip clup to me..:D

4. Jason Coleman

Jason Coleman Well-Known Member

As long as there are not more than 29.
    In town one of the gentlemen's club boasts 2 ugly chicks. Nice and classy. :rolleyes:

5. GCBusa

GCBusa Well-Known Member

Ahhhhhhhhhh, so I was right Jason. You and your buddies do have other things you like to do when you're in town. Glad you were able to check out one of our finer establishments.:D Only 2 ugly chicks? Now that's false advertisement!

6. Jason Coleman

Jason Coleman Well-Known Member

:cool:

Gill it looks like there will be several Louisvillians heading that way for several races. I will keep you informed. :clap:

7. LMcCurdy

LMcCurdy Antique

What Sean said. www.29dreams.com great place and they also sponsor WERA racer Ryan Nelson. Go by and check em' out, you'll like the place and the people.:up:

8. rydfree

rydfree Well-Known Member

Ryan's page

I appreciate Ryan listing us on his sponsor page . Painting his bike obviously made it faster :D

Ask for Tim or his wife Kathy at 29dreams . They are great people and help the motorcycling community more than anyone I know .